Chapter 65

Luhan's POV:

My eyes slowly peaked open. The soft light in the room was more than enough to hurt them and make me snap them shut. The side of my head felt heavy and made me want to go back to sleep. I was confused to say the least, but memories of me in a onesie flash through my mind and makes me cringe. I don't know exactly where I am, or where I'm supposed to be which makes me uncomfortable.

I once again try to open my eyes and get a flash of a hospital gown on me while I lie on the bed. The glance of my location only makes more questions pop into my head as I try to sit up. Another peak of the bed and I find the bed controller and begin sitting myself up. My free hand rubs my eyes before I use it to help position myself on the bed.

I peak my eyes open again and have to squint while I look around for the button to call the nurse. My hands do more looking than my eyes do and once I feel a small box lying next to me I glance down to find a red button on it. I press it, assuming it is what contacts the nurse or doctor and set it back down.

My body feels slightly stiff so I try stretching it out a bit as my eyes adjust to the lighting in the room.

It doesn't take long for a nurse to come in with a smile and clipboard in her hands.

"Good afternoon, Luhan." She grins cheerfully so I shoot her a weak smile before taking in a deep breath.

"How's your head feeling?" She asks as she goes over to the monitor and begins writing things down.

"It hurts." I mumble before she writes that down.

"From zero to ten, zero being no pain and ten being 'it hurts too much to function' what would you rate it?" She questions.

"Maybe a three, or four." I answer. "Uh, what am I doing here?" I ask as I run my fingers through my hair to find my scalp feeling sensitive.

"Well, you were in an accident and had a paint can dropped on your head. The pressure caused you to fall into a coma, luckily it was a short one, and we've been treating you here for the past nine days." She explains as my eyes widen.

What? That happened months ago, didn't it?

"What?" I ask before Sehun comes hurrying in with wide eyes.

"Luhan!?" He calls and hurries over to me.

He hugs me tightly before grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"What the hell?! Do you know how worried I was about you?" He grumbles and move my hand to press against his hot cheek.

"Wait, what's today's?" I ask.

"Its the seventeenth, June seventeenth." He explains.

"June? I.. I thought it was November?" I mutter. "Or maybe it wasn't, I don't remember." I stare at my hands as memories of the wedding flash through my mind.

"Baekyun and Chanyeol got married, in November, or October? How can it be June?" I stare at Sehun for an answer as his eyebrows bush together.

"They... they just got engaged, Luhan. While you were in a coma, how did you..?" He questions as we both look to the nurse.

"When patients are in comas they can sometimes hear what's going on in the real world. Maybe it influenced your dreams." She suggests.

"You imagined their wedding?" He chuckles.

"I don't believe this." I mutter to myself as I try to process this.

"I swear, this already happened. I woke up, and I was... I was messed up-"