Chapter 22

"Do you need a ride somewhere?" He asks and I shake my head, I just want to walk around a little honestly.

"I'll call you later, or text you." I say before leaving his house and walking to town.

I like walking around a lot more now lately, it's not as fast as a car but it is better for you. I really didn't care that much about my physical health for a while. Not until I went and lived with Kris and worked at the tire shop with him and Lay.

I'm not going to waste your time telling you about my physical appearence but I will say that I've gotten a lot more muscle expecially in my arms from lifting tires and working with my hands and arms a lot. I ran more too, I wanted something to distract myself with so I started working out more and now it is just something I do without thinking.

I find myself sitting on Sehun's front porch, texting Kris more details about what happened and why I beat the shit out of Kai. He told me that he had to get four stitches in his face, serves him right. I would have done more if they wouldn't have stopped me.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were coming back." I hear and look up to see Sehun standing in front of me with a bag in his hands.

"It's fine, I didn't know I would be coming back either." I say honestly as he unlockes his door.

"What happened to your arm?" He says with wide eyes as he stares at my cast.

"I broke it."

"How?"

"I fell." I lie, I don't know if I want him to know the truth or not.

"Oh, do you need any pain medicine?" He asks me.

"No, I took some already. The doctor gave me a proscription."

"Does it hurt?"

"Not really." I say as we walk into his kitchen.

"So, how bad does he look?" Sehun says and I am slightly confused.

"What?" I sit up at the counter on one of the chairs as look at him.

"Luhan, I know you better then you think and I know you didn't just 'fall'."

"Can we just talk about something else?"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know."

"Well, what have you been doing these past years?"

"Not a lot, I got a job at a car shop."

"I could tell, you look like you've gotten  a lot more muscle on your arms and stomach." He says making my cheeks turn red.

After all this time I still find myself blushing when he compliments me. "So tell me about your tattoos, how many do you have?"

"Uh, I'm not really sure. I have my sleeves, I have some on my chest, back, and side."

"And you smoke now?" He says and I sigh.

"Kinda, I know I need to stop so don't lecture me about it because I already got one today."

"No, you can smoke if you want to, I don't care. I just remember you telling me about how you used to and stopped."

"Can I ask you something?" He says after a couple minutes.

"Sure." I sigh.

"Do you think you will ever forgive me?" He asks and I look away from him.

"I don't know, I'm trying, Sehun. It's hard for me to forget what happened you know, I had that whole day planned out too. That day I was planning to tell you how I felt about you, and it's a big deal to me, and I came home to see you on top of Kai while he was moaning your name. How can I forget something like that? I mean, what if you walked in on me and someone?" I say before sighing.