Jealousy

(Strong Language and Mature Content Ahead)

"Hey Alex, how you doing?" Kai stops at a red light.

"Well, chilling I suppose. What about you? Oh, where are we going like your dorm or something?"

"No Alex I live in an apartment with my roommate I lived on campus for a year already. And nothing has just been studying, working good stuff like that."

"Oh cool, since when do you sound so seductive... like your voice is all low and smooth? Bro, I can hear the clicks of your tongue, and every time you say "Alex" my back tingles."

"Why are you paying so much attention, mama? I'm a little high but that doesn't matter. Anyways before we go to my apartment my roommate might be rude or something, like his girlfriend might be there or something."

"Oh okay, but anyways since when do you smoke, we made a promise to each other not to do that and you do it?"

"Yeah, You ain't my authority. I'm older than you, I don't smoke I take Mary Jane gummy's and pills for my anxiety since, like junior year tough, My anxiety was crazy. Also, tell me about your boyfriend."

We reach the building and head to the second floor and go into his apartment.

"Well we've only been going out for 5 months or so, um he is my friend's cousin, Um he is 19, he graduated from college, um he is silly, very weird, um he is a good person but I'll be easy on the word boyfriend because I feel like he going to fuck up. But why you wanna know?"

"I'm just asking Alex." We head into his apartment and I see a thin tall girl sitting on the couch naked legs gaped open. I step back and look away from the naked lady.

"What the fuck are you doing here Bella?"

"Are you not happy to see me, baby?" The girl gets up and slowly walks up to Kai trying to unbuckle his pants.

I walk in because I have to go to the bathroom. "Kai was the restroom?" I ask as I look down trying to look at the naked lady.

"I'm so sorry Alex, the bathroom is the door on the left." I go to the bathroom and tinkle. I finish and wash my hands, drying my hands in my clothes.

I walk into the living room as the girl takes her clothes and puts them on, putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Kai not another fat bitch like come on? The 5th one I've caught you with huh?  Like you attracted to them lard-filled ziplock bags."

"Excuse me?"I cocked my eyebrows and looked at her look at her." bitch"

"You heard me you fat bitch, but anyways Kai you know you like this flat stomach and thin thighs."

"I mean I like soft skin. and fat pus-... Well, you know what I mean I haven't been with you since I was 15. Get over me and move on, you keep stalking me as If I want you, and how the hell you're going to say what I'm attracted to and what I'm not the fuck? We had sex like one time. Leave me alone please Bella I don't like you."

"Well, whatever I'll "leave" you alone. But don't call me." She says as she stomps out the door.

"I didn't call you anyway." Kai slams the door shut. "FUCK!" I plop down on the couch and look at him as he goes to the room, he showers and is back in about 30 minutes.

"Kai, I have so many questions."

"Ask away," Kai says while drying his hair and letting his beach waves fall.

"Um well, your hair is so beautiful, but you like big girls? And since when cause before we were "besties" you were my bully, saying you would never date a whale-like me or wait for your exact words from 8 years ago was "Your so fat and ugly I would never date you and I hope you never get a boyfriend and die." But then we went to 6th grade and I skipped class and you followed me acting like the ground was shaking when I walked. Then 7th grade or something like you pushed me into the janitor closet and was about to say something but then the teacher caught you and you got expelled and I have never seen or heard from you. But you were older than me you were in a higher grand than me. But then you moved next door to me and it's like you had A Epiphany and you were so nice to me acting like I was your wingman and shit. Acting like you didn't cause pain to me. But anyway, I wanna hear you speak."

Kai blushes his cheeks slightly turns bright pink. "Well... I liked you, well, I mean I still like you but ya know."
"Bullshit I cried in my mothers' arms so many times."
"I'm sorry for that and, I thought when I moved next door to you I thought you were a lesbian or something you never seemed interested in guys, but I'm sorry."

"Bro, you said I'm not pretty enough when you were 14 and I was 13 I understand it's been a long time I might be getting our ages confused but yeah. and I told you I'm straight 7 times. Stop making petty excuses. I knew when I moved it was good because of stuff like this."

"Your right, I'm an asshole, and I was a mean and a hurtful kid. When I didn't know how to express myself to you. So many times I wanted to kiss you or hang out like on a date but I was caught up trying to find my mom trying to do things that I never had the guts to do. When I ran into your mom and she gave me your number and I contacted you, hearing your voice how much you still sound the same. With the same amount of hesitation in your voice, It's cute because it's like your shy. When I pulled you into that closet I wanted to ask you out. Finally, I like girls who are, kind and sweet, and loving. Like you. That's why my sister likes you so much I wouldn't stop talking about you saying " I wanna be with her". Turning into a whole fan. I feel amazing telling you how I truly feel. And I understand I made shit awkward, I'm sorry."

"Oh okay cool, well that's a lot. Good to know. Thank you and it's my fault I'm sorry."

"Y-y-yeah I'm glad I can be honest with you, you look very p-pretty tonight. And don't be sorry."

"Thanks. Um, I'm going to call Damien okay I need to think about things."

"Understandable completely understandable."

I call Damien and he answers.
"Hey"
"Hey, darling?"
"Can you come to get me?"
"Hun what's wrong did something happen?"
"No, no I just wanna get back and eat Mac and cheese and cuddle"
"Oh okay, did that bitch try to touch you?"
"Damn calm down, no!!"
"I don't get jealous but sometimes I just get ugh, share your location with me"

I share my location with Damien. "Bye" I hang up the phone getting ready for Damien to pick me up about 15 minutes late I walk outside and I see Damien. I see Kai on the stairs behind me. I wave he waves back. I mouth the word "bye" he sighs and looks disappointed. " what the frank? He likes me that Jackass likes me, after he said so many ugly fatty's and pigs, this motherfucker"

"What did y'all do?" Damien asks.

"Nothing we talked about and caught up and his crazy stalker ex was there butt naked. Everything exposed "

"Oh ew...and there were no strippers there were chicken strips though." We enter the driveway. Damien and I get out of the truck and head into the house.  I take my shoes off and sits on the couch Turing on the tv.