Flirting

Alex's POV )

"Is he fucking insane? He spit in my mouth, that's disgusting." "Um what the fuck was that? My left butt cheek is so sore, my neck is throbbing. And you freaking spat in my mouth." I stop at the door blocking it.

"I uh- I'm sorry  If I squeezed a bit to hard. But I was in the heat of the moment. Forgive me?" Damien gently approaches me and leans down kissing my lips softly. His soft lush lips, where making me gush. Gently rubbing my sore behind, still pinching it slightly, almost teasing me. I feel his lips curl into a smile.

I Turn around to open the door heading towards Damiens truck. "Well, I accept your apology I guess." Feeling a bit aroused, I'm turning into a complete sucker for attention. "Hmm, I might have sex with the waiter."

"What? Don't do that. Get in truck." Damien opens the door. He then gets in his truck. Looking at me as if he wanted to devour me. He sets his seat back relaxing. His face settles and eyes become low and. "Wrap your mouth around me. I'm hard as fuck. You caused it."

"W-what the fuck? No! Your freaking mental." My lady bits are still tingling even after that rude unbelievable statement. Maybe I liked it? But I mean. "What do you know?"

"Nothing really but I know if I feel you, you'll make a mess, but I know that I'm very kind. All you have to do is be kind to me. Or else you enjoy the death stares I give you when you act like your the boss of me. I'm not really kinky so no like Sub or Dom but, I'm just into, what I'm into and that's tricking your emotions into filling in what your deep dark cravings want. To make your mouth water if I say something."

"Oh okay, I understand completely. You know me so well, almost as well as Kai knows me. I mean he was my first crush. And basically the most recent person I thought about fuc-." I look over at Damien and gulp.

Damien stops at a red light. Leans over and kisses me deeply his lips slide to my ear. He whispers. "Don't test me." He begins to drive to the place .

I feel a shiver down my spine all the way down to my lady bits. "Should I test his patients?" The car went silent. "Um Damien, I am sorry for being arrogant. I was just pissed about this "dream" or whatever you had. It made me mad so I wanted to give you a taste of your own medicine."

"It's fine we all good, it was my fault, the vivid sexual dreams I have about you and I are filled with lust. It doesn't make sense. I have these dreams when I'm right next to you. So in my dreams, I'm filling in my craving for you. Without acting upon impulses. I haven't been sexually active in over a year, it's kinda hard not being able to feel someone after you've experienced intimacy, Sex is like a drug.  I wanted you so badly last night I tried to make you jealous, so you could fall to your knees begging for me. I was wrong because my dream had you in it. If I said you instead of my mom's favorite color which is Jade a similar color to emerald. I hopefully would have been able to take you."

"Yeah if you would have said I had a dream about you Alex and said all that, I would have been shamefully aroused and wanted to happen right then and there. I'm not a prude, I just want what happens in my dreams to come into play, but that's why dreams are dreams. For example that night we slept in the guest bedroom. I'm sensitive down there I was aroused, when said "do you need to cum?" I fell asleep and had a dream of you helping out that situation. But in a way I'm afraid of it. When  your looking at me, my skin crawls just the thought of you and I is scary. I can dream about us having sex all day but I can never act upon it, because you may not know how to please a big girl."

"What, I know how to make you feel good if you let me try. I'm experienced enough, your not the first big girl I've been with. I'm sexual, emotionally, and physically attracted to you as a whole. I want to be so deep in you till-. Till you crave me just by touch. I just want to be yours." Damien pulls into the parking lot of a hotel.

"Where are we, sugar?" I say softly. "Damien, my boobs are small and saggy, I'm hairy, my shoulders are kinda wide, I got rolls, and my belly is ugh, my love handles are ugh. What do you find so freaking  attractive." I mumble.

"Attraction is something we as humans will never understand, All I know is I just wanna lay you on the bed and show you, exactly how you make me feel." Damien smiles and places his hand on my thigh.
"let's go baby. We have plans"

I get out the car and start walking  Damien gets behind me placing his hand on my lower back  reaching my rear, he then rubs it slowly. As we walk  it's seems as if it was a mile away. "Your going to like what I have for you, your going to like what I do to you." Damiens natural soft deep voice, sent butterflies to my stomach. We reach the door and entering we're greeted. I see a beautiful hanging chandelier. He leads me to a restaurant inside the hotel. The host takes us to a table. We sit in a booth, our waitress stops by.

"Hey I'll be your waitress today, how's everyone, what will you have to drink, Sir." The waitress bubbly disposition is eye catching, she's only focused on Damien. Damien grins looking up from his menu.

"Can I have a sweet tea." Damien looks up at me. The waitress turns and looks at me her smile is forced this time. "The sugar free and diabetic options are on the last Page of the menu." The waitress said.

"What?, I want the watermelon lime sparkling water." I look confused in shock because of the statement she just said.

"I was just being helpful miss." She says with sarcasm. The waitress walks away, Damien gets up walking the other direction. Damien and the waitress comes back 10 minutes later, with a third person behind them.

"Hey Miss, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience but, I'm Hunter I'll be your new server." He then smiles at me as his cheeks becomes tinted.  Damien sits back down as our former server leaves. "So what will you have to eat today?"

"May I have the shrimp scampi and a Cesar salad please?" I smile showing my one dimple.

"Great choice what would like for desert hun? It's on the house for someone as sweet as you." My face becomes heated and I shy away from the waiter" Damien looks up at the waiter.

"I'll have the prime rib, garlic smash potatoes, and asparagus. Thank you." Damien takes a sip of his sweet tea. "Alex the apple pie here is lovely, you should get it, it comes with ice cream."

"Oh of course sir, and miss our vanilla bean ice cream is housemade, it's creamy, sweet and, very tasty." The waiter looks at me, with a shy smile as his face becomes a Rosie red.

"Well, I'll take it." I smile back as I feel Damien places a hand on my upper inner thigh. I look down as he massages my thigh. Causing me to blush.

"Great, I'll be right back with your meals." The waiter walks off.

Damien hand slowly goes up further. I gasp at his touch being so near to my bits. He nuzzled his face into my neck. "You look so innocent when your flirting."