chapter 4

Styles? that sounds familiar. I mean it's an average last name I know that but something else about him felt familiar and I couldn't figure it out.
I could see his eyes scanning me, focusing on my body moving as I spoke, staring at the reflection of my dress on the mirror which angled around the body of the bar. This gave me every reason to get a better look. He was wearing a matching black suit with a red shirt underneath slightly unbuttoned and a black tie loosely around his neck. What an odd man, the way he spoke aloud and carried his words was sophisticated and dominating yet he seemed like a typical teenager boy with dimples for days and a smile that could make a girl forget her name. Swallows. On his chest just below his collarbones peeking out of the button up hiding between the silk. I've never been fond of the concept of judging a book by its cover but the impression he gave me was strong he was definitely that guy that got way too much attention, girls getting lost in his eyes lingering on the end of his words. But then again I didn't like judging people based on my idea of how they were, you never really know a person.

"you didn't have to you know... the drinks I can buy myself a drink"

One thing I was always told was to not let a man think was buying a drink for you resulted in you owning them something.

"Yes you can, but I wanted to my treat."
leaning closer into me remaining seated.

another round of drinks arrived at the table even though I don't remember him ordering them.

"on the house for the lady"

looking up to direct my attention at the figure of the bartender before me,

"thank you"

Glancing at him with a wide smile to express gratitude yet all I could notice out of the corner of my eye was harry staring at my eyes.

"is anything wrong?"

looking down to at her lap self consciously looking for something that had caught his attention curious to if I had spilt something-

"Oh nothing's wrong angel just admiring my view not as you see it every day"

maintaining strong eye contact with her for a second just before he smirks down towards his hands motioning to take another drink. I couldn't help but notice my drink slowly slipping down my palms my breathing becoming heavier as I redirected my eyes to the room around us.

He looked at her and raised his eyebrows sternly

"there's something about you and I can't quite put my finger on it"

sighing calmly on his last words rubbing his fingers around the rim of his glass. Just before another word left his mouth the slight tingle in my back pocket let out a quiet beep, perfect timing it was Sarah.

"Hey, whereabouts are you? been looking for you all over?"

"Oh shit Sarah"-

h- "is everything okay?"

lowering his head to inline with mine.

"yes, YES everything's fine I just have to go find my friend that I came with she's looking for me for a while and she's by herself thank you again for the drinks-"

"come with me"

his invitation caught me off guard stumbling and stuttering on my words.

"huh?"

"come with me. I have some things I gotta do here first for a while anyway but then I'll be back travelling around the world.
I want you to come with me."

Is he crazy not only do I have a life here but we'd literally just met?

"Are you being serious?"

giggling at his proposal waiting for the confirmation he was actually joking...

"why not? it will be fun."

"I could say yes but I think then I'd be crazier than you and that doesn't seem accomplishable"

Vera spoke with a slight smirk his eyes wide as he looks down to the floor smiling not long before moving his eyes back in line with hers.

"I didn't quite catch your name"

he says while tilting his head slightly.

as she stood up and grabbed her purse

"and I didn't catch yours?"

crossing her arms tightly against her chest.

"harry"
"styles"

"pleasure to meet you, Harry-"

before she could finish her sentence her heel tightly attached itself to the sticky mess on the laminate floor, pulling her foot to realise herself as she stood up she felt the heat from his body, centimetres from hers, looking up slowly to notice his face so close, his warm breath on her cheeks and the trail of vanilla and tobacco suffocated the air around me. He was a lot taller than I had expected and yet his eyes looked much better this close, his black inked arms beside me not a trace of colour in sight, his pink thin lips tracing short breaths onto me watching my lips for a moment. I began to step backwards away from him slowly breaking the tension but keeping my eyes level with his once holding the look for a couple more seconds before turning around needed to focus now.

I can't explain what I had felt at that exact moment, maybe I should have told him my name but feelings are simply imagination, Love was simply an illusion. If in any way shape or form this was right we would meet again doubt it but I had, had a good night. searching the dance floor my eyes noticed that familiar face I knew very well. Sarah dancing in the distance dancing and making out with some blonde girl in a hot pink mini skirt and a white bralette. Of course, this is how she spent her night, noticing me under one of the lights, shaking my head with a smile it was nice to see her enjoying herself even if she did it in her own little ways.

"hey love how's your night been?"

rolling my eyes dramatically at her,

"clearly not as fun as yours, come on trouble before you make every girl here question their sexuality"

placing her arm around Sarah's shoulder we began making our way back to the car park.

s- "those limos are sick"

" I know right noticed them when we first came wonder who they belong to"