chapter 10

am I nervous? does it show?

"huh?"

answering him taken back by his assumption.

"I can practically hear your heart beating it's loud, and your breathing. It gets heavier the closer I get to you"

His eyes drawn to my chest moving closer to me my head was telling me to move towards him but my instinct was to move back. Tracing my feet along the floor slowly I backed up towards the wall feeling it press on my back balancing me. He followed me every step, I could smell his fragrance once again, the pleasant yet inescapable smell of sandalwood and citrus arose from his clothes gripping my nostrils becoming stronger the closer he moved, close enough now his words were a whisper.

"what's the matter, angel?"

The warmth from his breath slowly tracing my skin, his soft gentle lips trailing on my neck his hand firmly gripped against the back of my neck, his index finger slightly pulling my hair. He pulled away looking into my eyes again before once again allowing his lips to meet my skin passionately kissing the sweet spot on my neck like he knew exactly what to do. Trying to hide how good this felt attempting to calm myself down, lifting my head back up, straightening out my body fixing my slanted posture. His firm hand pulsating around my neck placing his thumb and index finger around the pressure points of my throat pressing down slowly with every moan I let under my breath. How did this end up happening and how hadn't he kissed me I know he wanted to He had been staring at my lips every since the first time we met at the club, so why hadn't he. I craved him but this was very forward, this was the second time meeting him, first time introducing myself? if you would call that an introduction. It all just seemed so planned out and yet so unpredictable, I mean I knew nothing more than his name. His hand slowly lowering from my neck to my waist grabbing it roughly releasing me, moving his hand for a brief moment, lifting my dress grabbing my rib cage once again. I wanted to tell him to stop I wasn't ready for this and it's most certainly not what I came back for but everything he was doing felt so good like every ounce of tension in my body disappeared by his touch, turning into liquid, melting in his arms.

"harry I gotta"

ignoring my mumbled words, wandering his hands down my side to my thigh.

"I gotta go"

clutching my waist once again moving his hand under neither my bra, his warm hands cupping my body erotically.
Becoming frustrated with his ignorance or purely the lack of paying attention.

"are you listening to me?"

pushing one hand on his chest moving him back, releasing him from me once again.

"what's your problem? this is what you wanted isn't it"

I was completely caught off guard by the words that had just left his mouth my eyebrows raised with rage.

"what I wanted? when did I give off that impression? is that why you called me back here"

"do you know how many girls would love to be back here? you should be grateful."

is he being serious? I should be 'grateful' what an arsehole. He seriously needed an ego adjustment. I knew it just seemed way too good to be true and yet again I called it from the start.