chapter 8

I knew I recognised his name but this was definitely one thing I didn't know and looking at him on that stage, staring at his unbuttoned black shirt with his ink yet again on display, red trousers tight around his thighs and his rings rubbing the mic as his hands moved. Throwing his head back oh how bad I wanted to be the reason for that.

"I don't want your sympathy, but you'll never know what you do to me
Oh, Anna! (Oh, Anna!)
Every time I see your face, there's only so much I can take
Oh, Anna! (Oh, Anna!)

Well I guess it would be nice if I could touch your body
If I could touch your body
If I could touch your body"

His lips lifting on and off the microphone, his fingers running through his hair, I didn't want to make eye contact but yet again craved that tension I was fantasising. what is wrong with me? it's just a boy relax, Where is Sarah her 2-minute phone call is taking 20 and I don't wanna look like I'm alone.

"I don't want your sympathy, but you'll never know what you do to me
Oh, Anna! (Oh, Anna!)
Every time I see your face, there's only so much I can take
Oh, Anna! (Oh, Anna!)"

"Hey, you're all looking fucking hot tonight."

The crowd was going crazy and he was waiting to get another word out.

"Next up I'm going to be singing Kiwi so down a couple drinks and light whatever shit you got on you yeah?"

smirking at the praise he was receiving especially from rows of girls in the right corner that he had an eye for, pointing to one of the girls dominantly and winking after his sentence,

"behave yourself yeah"

he began.

"She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes
Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect
And all the boys, they were saying they were into it
Such a pretty face, on a pretty neck
She's driving me crazy, but I'm into it, but I'm into it
I'm kind of into it
It's getting crazy, I think I'm losing it, I think I'm losing it
Oh, I think she said "I'm having your baby, it's none of your business"
"I'm having your baby, it's none of your business" (it's none of your, it's none of your)
"I'm having your baby, it's none of yours, it's none of your"
It's New York, baby, always jacked up
Holland Tunnel for a nose, it's always backed up
When she's alone, she goes home to a cactus
In a black dress, she's such an actress" raising his eyebrow as he adjusted his earpiece,
"Hard candy dripping on me 'til my feet are wet
And now she's all over me, it's like I paid for it
It's like I paid for it, I'm gonna pay for this"

It was at this moment I had noticed his eyes directly at me. Running his tongue over his top teeth he looked straight into my eyes forming a small smile. My body felt numb, butterflies running around my stomach, goosebumps running across my skin, I stared back. Apart from me wanted to walk away and find Sarah I didn't like feeling so nervous, so controlled and tempted over a stranger and felt as though this was.. wrong? but the other part of me wanted to get him alone and rip the clothes off his body as he sucks on my neck biting my ear, damn. There was a confusing aura around me and his smirk didn't help me make a clear decision, but I could see him look at every inch of my body in-depth, I could feel the tension running through my veins. Still holding eye contact it was coming to the end of the song. I couldn't explain how I was feeling about him but what I can explain is how it felt having him look at me when everyone else has their eyes are drawn to him and only him.
Pointing to the tall blonde girl two spaces down from me
"what's your name blondie?"

leaning squatting his knees with his left knuckles on the floor in front balancing him.

"I-erm"

stuttering with every sound leaving her mouth

"..April"

his dimples peaked potentially because of the effect he had on her and the loss of her breath with his inpatient yet longing stare.
startled by a hand grasping the edge of my shoulder turning around slightly to uncover who's hand it was I saw Sarah standing to the side of me.

"hmm you"

furrowing his eyebrows looking me up and down, I quickly drew my attention from Sarah back to him my hands gripping the cold metal

"and what's about you angel?"

He asks me as my mouth went bone dry.
The realisation that I had once before ignored this question when previously asked made me want to continue with leaving him in curiosity,

"y/n you'd know that if you had asked politely before"

what the fuck was that? oh, I fucked up since when did.. never mind.

"ooooo"

his lips forming to the right side of his mouth moaning

"hmm"

still level with my eyes breaking contact standing up making his way back to the mic stand I finally exhaled just realising I had been holding my breath.

" I am Harry Styles and this is Tearout Festival"

the lights dimmed and surprisingly the crowd started leaving rather quickly through the field the sound of staff moving the cold metal barriers and shouting appearing from security trying to control a drunken fight.
Regaining my breath noticing Sarah's eyes pondering in my direction

"what was that all about?"

giggling with surprise glancing back to the empty stage then looking back at me.

"I have no clue I met him at the nightclub briefly... well I was with him for.. the night"

stopping myself from describing anymore.

"you were with him at the club briefly why didn't you tell me?"

quoting with her fingers elaborating on the 'briefly' giving the impression she was shocked and annoyed I hadn't mentioned it before,

"it's no big deal I just happened to forget about it my bad shall we?"

hinting at leaving as we were still stood at the front of the barriers among a small percentage of people hanging around talking or making their way to the exit.