Chapter 5: Different Feelings

Narrator's POV -

Stanford and Dipper had enough of looking through Bill's memories so they took the suction cups off their heads and opened their eyes.

Upon opening their eyes they were surprised to see Bill staring back at them.

They stood up quickly knocking their chairs over. He was sitting there all calm and honestly kinda spacey.

"Bill!" Dipper shouted pulling out his stun gun and pointing it at him.

Stanford took his hand and placed it over Dipper's, he lowered the gun Dipper was holding.

"Who are you really? What are you really??" Stanford shouted wanting answers.

Bill didn't answer, he just sat there on the couch staring at them.

"You took over that boy! Give him back!" Stanford yelled grabbing a large gun, he shot it at Bill.

Bill jumped out of the way and landed on top of a test chamber. Dipper noticed that his bullet wound was now healed.

"Who are you Bill? If that is your real name." Dipper asked stepping back pointing the gun back at him.

Bill still didn't answer, he was just looking down at the two with a blank expression plastered on his face.

"He's a demon Dipper. He's very manipulative!" Stanford loudly stated not taking his eyes off Bill.

Stan and Mabel were standing by the door at the top of the stairs. They were witnessing everything unfold.

Bill smiled Stanford and Dipper took a step back. Bill wasn't going to harm them, he smiled only cause he sensed Mabel nearby.

"The hell you smiling about you demon fuck?!" Dipper shouted pointing his gun.

Bill stood up and looked around the lab he smiled once more but at Stanford. He then looked at Dipper and shook his finger disapprovingly.

Bill hummed. "Well, well, well, Stanford. What kind of things are you teaching Pinetree?" Bill questioned as his smile faded.

"What are you talking about demon?" Stanford questioned placing a finger on the trigger.

"You're turning him into you and frankly, I'm surprised you two haven't gotten caught yet." He smirked only for a second and jumped down gracefully towards Mabel and Stan.

Stan and Mabel walked into the room now. Stanford and Dipper noticed, they both turned their heads to face them.

"Mabel what are you doing here? Get out! It's dangerous!" Dipper shouted at her making her take a few steps back.

"No! I'm not leaving! I have as much right to be here as much as you do!" She shouted back taking a step forward, Stan stopped her from going any further.

"Ford, what's he talking about? 'You haven't gotten caught yet?'" Stan questioned using quotation marks in the air.

"Bill leave! You're not welcome here!" Stanford yelled shooting at Bill.

He teleported right behind Stan and Mabel.

"Wow Ford, you'd shoot a dangerous gun such as that one near your own family members." Bill looked visible disappointed.

"Tell them Ford. After all your brother deserves to know." Bill spoke again standing beside Mabel.

"Stanley....." He said. "There's nothing to talk about." He spoke raising the gun once more.