Chapter 12: Fight

Bill's POV-

"Perfect timing ShootingStar!" I cheer out. "...Huh....?" My heart starts to beat faster, and I feel my hands getting sweaty. "...focus....Thanks for c-"

"Enough Bill," the giant baby sighs.

I smirk, still holding my bleeding arm.

"H-h-h-h-how??" PineTree stutters out. I let out a chuckle, "I did a favor for him-them awhile back. So, I called that favor in now; thought that it might," I pause to laugh, "help."

"You're sick Bill!" Stanford points his gun up to my head once again. I quickly dodge it, and make my way over to ShootingStar. "Now would be a great time to- I don't know...help!" I shout, Turing my gaze up to the baby's face. They sigh, "alright, but not another word to anyone after this, understand?"

I nod and limp over to ShootingStar's side.

The giant baby floats over to the two idiots and with a snap of their fingers, the weapons disappear. "Wha- Ah!" PineTree shouts out as he picked up. "Hey! Put him- Huh??" Stanford is next to go.

"You know our deal," the baby states before disappearing into a giant inter dimensional portal.

My legs feel like jello, I feel like collapsing, but I keep my composure. "ShootingStar, we have to get you to a hospital," I huff out. "What about you?? You're bleeding!" she gently touches my gunshot wound.

I turn around,

"On my back. I'll be fine, darling," I happily hum.

She climbs back on and I start walking again.

In town, I slowly make my way to the hospital. They first treat her and then me.

I was told that it was her appendix. At any moment it could've burst, but it didn't.

In the morning, they tell us that we have to wait an extra day so she can heal. I happily oblige and spend most of the day sleeping.

The next day rolls around and they let us discharge, so we finally get to head home.

Home.....it feels weird on my tongue, but not foreign...

Mabel's POV-

"Woah, careful," I giggle out. Bill's carried me inside. I didn't have a clue to how strong he actually is. Well, that is until now....

He brings me to my room and gently sets me down.

"There we go...Do you need anything?" he asks. I shake my head, "no, I'm good, but I would like it if we talked about something," I nervously state. I feel my heart pounding in my chest.

He sits down on my bed next to me and looks into my eyes.

"I- um....Bill, I just want to say-....thank you! For all you've done for me."

'You idiot! Just tell him how you feel! Ugh!!!....' I groan in my head.

He tilts his head to a side, but ends up smiling. "You're welcome, ShootingStar." My heart feels like it's melting. "I.....I like you Bill-" I quickly cover my mouth and flush red in the face. "I-I didn't mean to say that out loud!" I quickly admit.

He lets out a small chuckle.

"But you meant to say it?" he asks, tilting his head once more to look at me. I nod my head, not wanting to make eye contact with the cutie in my room. "Mabel."

I take my hands away from my face. He takes them into his and ask one thing, "can I kiss you?"

My heart stops.

I feel like fainting.

'OMG MABEL!! AHHHHHKLYSKJF....Okay, okay, BREATHE! Say "yes" got it?' I think.

"Y-yes." I nervously gulp, but close my eyes first. I feel a hand on the back of my head before the contact on my lips. It's soft, sweet and caring. I start kissing back, getting a little more into it. I suddenly feel him pull back.

I make a confused expression as he looks away.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"You're still h-healing," he slightly stutters out.

'Cute!'

*heart squeeze*

"I don't want to go any further at the moment," he loosely states. I smirk and take a quick peak at his lap.

'He's-he has a hard-on?!' I think, blushing like crazy.

"I understand," I say with a smile.

He nods and shuffles his way out of the room. "Good night, Mabel." Is the last thing I hear before he shuts the door.

I let myself fall into my bed. Still flustered like crazy, but like- happy as hell!! 'I didn't know he liked me so much!! Eeeeeee~' I let out a squeal of joy in my head as I turn to my side, hugging a pillow. 'Dammit....now I'm kinda....horny...what if I- No! I've- never mind. Screw it!' I think.

I end up taking my panties off and throwing them somewhere on the end of my bed.

Quickly thinking, I shove my fingers in my mouth and suck on them. Once that's complete, I gently start rubbing my area. Making sure my voice is quiet enough, I let out a small huff. 'Shit...I really shouldn't be doing this. I just had surgery done.....I mean, it's not like I had surgery down there...'

I continue what I'm doing until I feel a sticky liquid between my kegs.

The bed slightly squeaks as I reach over to my bedside table for a tissue to clean up with.

'I wonder- no, no....Sleep, you need sleep,' I think. After I clean up, I let my tiredness take over.

Bill's POV-

'Shit! Did I really-?! Ugh......dammit, you premature idiot,' I think as I drag a hand down my face, pushing my door closed with my back.

'I can't just leave it either....I hope you won't mind...' I think as I crawl onto my bed and take my pants off. I do feel guilty about doing this, but I need a good release.

"Hmm~" I hum as I lay back, rubbing my nipples.

Taking a hand, I reach into my boxers and pull out my hard, throbbing penis. "...dammit..." I mutter out reaching over to the bedside table to get a pump of lotion. "Hah-, mmm..." Slowly, I jerk up and down my length.

I decide to pick up the pace and jerk faster.

To stop my moans and groans from getting to loud, I bite down on my shirt.

'Dammit! Why haven't I been doing this before?!' I think as I come close to my climax. "Ahnmmm~" With a fast jerk I cum onto my chest. In my blinded state of mind, I completely forget to grab a tissue.

"Shit..."

I quickly clean up and head to bed.

"Goodnight ShootingStar..."

Narrator's POV-

The next week, their relationship develops as they get closer and closer. Kissing, touching, fu-

Well, you can guess what they're doing.

Bill's finally found someone to love him and Mabel's finally found her perfect someone.