Prologue

(🤍🥡🐮)

  Esmeralda smiled at her chat reading the kind messages they sent

  Esmeralda smiled at her chat reading the kind messages they sent. After a few minutes of music playing she switched to face cam smiling at the camera.

  "Hello chat! How is everyone? Good?" She asked watching people respond with good. Even though Esmeralda didn't have many views they were always active in chat.

  Humming she watched a donation come in making the girls smile widen.

User donated $5.00
"Esmeralda you look cute today!"

  Esmeralda laughed a little "thank you!" She said letting her hair down and grabbing her guitar. "Any requests for today's song?" She asked watching chat spam different songs.

User donated $10.00
"Can you sing heatwaves?"

  The girl smiled looking up the cords and lyrics seeing
That it wasn't super hard and she could learn it this stream and sing it. "Alright heatwaves it is, remember chat take it easy on me while I learn it. Next stream I fully sing it okay?" She said making chat agree.

  Clapping her hands together the short girl grinned at the chat. "Alright then let's learn heatwaves!"

  After two hours of learning the girl had it down. "Alright guys that's it for this stream, next stream I'll play it then we can play a game, I'll see you soon byee!"

(::̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

  Esmeralda turned her computer off after making sure the vod was downloaded to her computer So she could post it on YouTube later. Humming the girl walked to the kitchen going on to twitter seeing a lot of notifications.

 Humming the girl walked to the kitchen going on to twitter seeing a lot of notifications

User: omg yes

User: I love Esmeralda!

User: guys no.

User: I'm in and let's try and get it trending!

Esmeraldafaye: idk what dnf is but you're welcome to join!!
↪️user: ahh I love you!!!

(::̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

  Putting her phone away Esmeralda cooked herself dinner trying to think if she's ever heard of dnf and wondered why so many people were willing to join her stream.

  Sighing the girl turned on Hulu watching the first movie that popped up still thinking about what dnf meant. "Must be a streamer or youtuber." She said focusing on the movie the word dnf leaving her mind.

" She said focusing on the movie the word dnf leaving her mind