V

(🤍🥡🐮)

  Esmeralda joined the voice chat, George was waiting in smiling the girl unmuted

  Esmeralda joined the voice chat, George was waiting in smiling the girl unmuted. "Hello, I'm just setting up my stream so we can talk for a bit." esmeralda said making george unmute. "So what are we doing?" he asked turning his camera on like he usually does.

  Giggling the girl turned hers on. Usually esmeralda wouldnt turn her camera on but deciding that the chat would go crazy seeing them both in the same call would be worth it.

  "Well i'm probably going to learn a new song and chat with you, but our cameras will be on and the chat will see us both if that's alright." esmeralda asked, drinking some water, making George smile. "That's fine, I like the hoodie you're wearing, it's blue right?" George asked, making Esmeralda furrow her brows.

  Looking down she noticed it was a navy blue. "Yeah, why'd you ask?" the girl said look at the boy on her screen. "Im colorblind.'' George said, laughing a little. Esmeraldas eyes went wide, the girl in shock feeling bad for asking. "Oh i uh.."

  "Hello chat!'' Esmeralda said deafening herself while the boy was laughing to the point tears were pooling in his eyes. "So today im going to learn a new song but I'm joined with a special guest!"

User: i bet it's george

User: is it nat??

User: pog

  Esmeralda smiled reading the chat forgetting her camera was on in discord. "Hm i saw someone get it right, it's georgenotfound!" esmeralda undefined allowing the boy to speak.

  She made it so the chat could see her and him, the boy waving and smiling, "hello esmeraldas chat." George said, making esmeralda smile. "Right, so send in requests for songs!" Esmeralda said, leaning back in her chair.

  "How's your day been george?" Esmeralda asked, making the boy look up from his desk. "It's been well, I have a song request." George said making esmeralda raise a brow. "Go on.." the girl said, looking at chat then back at the boy.

  George smiled "it's called clouds it's by before you exit." George said, watching for the girl's reaction. Humming esmeralda looked up the lyrics slowly reading them. "It's so sad, I'll do it!" Esmeralda said, making George do a little dance.

  "Were popping off your honor popping off!!" George yelled, making Esmeralda screech but laugh. Her laugh was like honey. It would stick to the boy's mind for the rest of the night, maybe even week if he was honest.

  After a few hours of making jokes and making chat ship, Esmeralda ended the stream. "Stay hydrated byee!" the small girl hugged the camera ending the live and switching to discord.

  "How long till you play the song live?" George asked, making Esmeralda sigh looking at her guitar. "Honestly a week or two, why?" she asked, raising a brow making George's cheeks turn pink. "I want to be there when you sing it." the boy shrugged as if it was nothing.