XXV

(🤍🥡🐮)

Esmerlada looked around the apartment one last time

Esmerlada looked around the apartment one last time. George sitting on the couch frowning at the girl. "Can you just stay?" George said for the fifth time that day making emeralda chuckle again. Cat purred at esmeraldas feet making the girl frown.

"I'll be back before you know it, my love." Esmeralda said to the cat, petting it, making the cat purr into the girl's hand. George stood up walking to Esmeralda pulling her into a hug. Esmeralda could cry right then and there. This was her home now, not her small one bedroom apartment back in florida.

George himself felt tears threatening to fall, the apartment wouldn't feel the same without her here. It'd feel smaller, quiter, sadier. He wasn't ready for that at all. "Please don't leave.'' George mumbled, making Esmeralda let a few tears fall, a shaky breath leaving her mouth.

"Look at that already crying and we aren't even at the airport wow." Esmeralda joked, pulling away to see George's water eyes making the girl frown deeper if it wasn't even possible. "Oh pretty boy, please don't cry.." she said, grabbing George's face with her hands, making George lean into them.

She admired him as if she'd never see him again. "Are we dating?" George asked changing the subject making Esmeralda smile. "I hope so, shit look at the time i'm going to miss the flight come on let's go.'' Esmerlada said, pulling away and grabbing her bag and suitcase, George nodding following her.

The ride to the airport was quiet, the uber driver could sense the couple was going through something saying nothing to either of them. George pulled her suit case following the girl towards security stopping in front of it. Esmeralda turned to George with a frown permanently on her face.

"Pretty boy i-" esmeralda was stopped by lips crushing into hers salty tears falling into the kiss making esmeralda cry with the boy. The two pulled away, eyes closed wishing it was a nightmare and that she wasn't leaving. "I don't want you to leave." George said, making Esmeralda sigh, opening her eyes looking at the boy.

She felt alone and she hadnt even left his arms yet. "I don't want to leave you, i'll be back once schooling is over i promise." Esmeralda said, making George sigh nodding. "Okay, that's a year away and during breaks we can visit each other." George said, making Esmeralda nod, smiling at him.

"We will. And I'll Facetime you every day okay?" she added, making George smile a little. "Okay." "I've got to go, see you soon pretty boy." "See you soon esme." George watched her walk through security. He watched her turn and wave bye, he watched her walk away until she was just a speck. "I love you." George mumbled, feeling more tears fall.

" George mumbled, feeling more tears fall