XX

(🤍🥡🐮)

"Do you wanna do something besides sit in the house all day?" Esmeralda asked, turning to George who hummed

"Do you wanna do something besides sit in the house all day?" Esmeralda asked, turning to George who hummed. "I guess, what are you thinking?" George asked, looking over at the girl who was cuddled up to his side. "Picnic?" she asked, noticing the weather was nice.

George nodded, making the girl get up walking to her own room leaving George behind cold wanting her body warmth back. Groaning, George got up getting ready to take her out to his favorite park.

The two walked around the park finding a tree to go under, seeing one near the lake. George laid the blanket down for them to sit on esmeralda putting the basket down pulling some grapes out.

"Esme look ducks!" George said, pointing to the goose, making Esmeralda giggle. "Here's some bread, go feed them." the girl said, making georges smile widen excitedly grabbing the bread and rushing over to the ducks.

Emeralda took some photos pulling out sandwiches and fruit out for the two the orange juices also on the blanket. "Pretty boy come eat, we can play with the ducks later!" Esmeralda said, making George nod his cheeks heating up at the nickname.

George sat down next to her grabbing his sandwich and some strawberries eating it while looking at the lake. The two sat in silence. It was awkward, it was a calm peaceful silence as if the two knew that small talk wasn't important right now.

Esmeralda wrapped the grapes and put them away resting her head against George's shoulder humming a song she couldn't name. George smiled down at the girl sighing at the comfort. George loved when she would cuddle up on him or lightly touch him when they were near each other.

He also loved the way she'd call him pretty boy instead of george or gogy, or when she'd stare at him as if he was a painting making the boy's cheeks flush. Granted she'd only been there a week or two but George was loving it. He loved the attention she gave him and the feelings he couldn't put into words.

Little did George know Esmeralda felt the same, she loved the way it was easy to make him flush even by just saying a nickname. She loved the little glances he'd give her when he thought she wasn't paying attention.

She loved the way he hesitated to wrap his arm around her after she leaned on him or cuddled him but he'd do it anyways a smile on his face. Esmeralda didn't really want to go back to America, she didn't want to leave George but she knew at some point she'd have to. She still has a year left of college then she's free.

"Esme?" George asked, making her look up at him raising a brow. "Ye pretty boy?" "i- i-, nevermind." George said, shaking his head. Esmeralda frowned, nodding closing her eyes, feeling the sun hit the two of them. George looked down at her a small frown on his face.