X

(🤍🥡🐮)

George | georgenotfound:Oh?😳

Oh?😳

May | user:
Wtf?

Any | user:
FUCK YES

Julie | user:
No wtf leave him alone

Karl :) | KarlJacobs:
What's this?
Esmeralda | Esmeraldafaye: shut up I don't like you.

Sapnap | sapnap:
On main?😳
Esmeralda | Esmeraldafaye: YOU DICK YOU DARED ME :(
Sapnap | sapnap: psh no?

Dream | dreamwastaken:
Dnf is over :(
George | georgenotfound: sorry not sorry🤪
Esmeralda | Esmeraldafaye: I hate you all.

Esmeralda glared at the boys usernames making sapnap laugh through the discord call. "Sorry not sorry Esmeralda." Sapnap said pretty proud of himself for the date.

Karl giggled making sapnap laugh again george smiling at the group. "No I'm done I'm going dark and quitting goodbye." Esmeralda said leaving the call smile on her face knowing sapnap would be yelled at.

Joining back in Esmeralda was not surprised to hear sapnap being scolded by everyone especially George who just wanted his friends to get along with the girl. "I'm kidding it's okay sapnap! I still like you." Esmeralda said hearing sapnap sigh in relief.

Chuckling Esmeralda sat back in her chair thinking of what to do next. "Let's do Omegle?" Dream asked making everyone hum in agreement. "I'll put my face cam on for it but if I see dicks I will go dark." Esmeralda said making everyone laugh.

Putting in the categories as Minecraft and dreamsmp Esmeralda clicked join sharing her screen with the group. A girl appeared on Esmeralda screen making the brunette smile. "Wait are you Esmeralda?" The girl asked making Esmeralda raise her brows.

"Say you're George's girlfriend now." Sapnap said making Esmeralda mentally roll her eyes. "No im georgenotfounds girlfriend!" Esmeralda said making the girl scream.

The girl was smiling ear to ear while Esmeralda felt like punching someone. "Omg I knew it! Me and my friends called it weeks ago, have you guys met?" The girl asked making Esmeralda fake frown.

"Sadly no, I don't have the money to go to England and I refuse to let him pay." Esmeralda said hearing George scoff. "Like id let you pay." The boy mumbled making the boys tell him to shut up.

The girl nodded agreeing with the statement. "Well I've got to go." Esmeralda said waiting for sapnap or someone to tell her she could tell the girl it was a joke. "Oh okay, can you tell George I said hi and I hope you two last!" The girl said nexting Esmeralda who clicked off the website a glare on her face.

"SAPNAP GUYS!" She yelled making everyone apologizing saying it was to much fun yo stop it and that she could have stopped it whenever. Sighing Esmeralda shook her head. "I'm going dark."