XXIII

(🤍🥡🐮)

"Hello, chat!" George said, waving at the camera reading chat

"Hello, chat!" George said, waving at the camera reading chat. "Today we are playing golf." George said, switching the screen to show the game. "Where's esmeralda? She's in her room playing on her laptop, ill undefan." George said, clicking on discord undefening.

"I'm live!" George said loudly, hearing murmuring. "Hello George, chat!" Karl said, making Esmeralda laugh. "Hi George, chat!" she said, making George smile at the sound of her voice. It's only been a day since he admitted his feelings to his friends.

George entered the lobby waiting for 5up to start the game. He muted when he heard his door open looking over to see esmeralda. "I wanna say hi to them in person." she said, running over to lean next to the boy smiling at the camera.

"Hi chat, I wanted to properly say hi, now i'm going back to my busted laptop byee!" Esmerlada said kissing George's cheek without thinking and running away leaving a flustered George behind reading chat as much as he could.

User: holy shit she kissed him!

User: the edits i see coming...

User: OMG WHAT

George shook his head unmuting, focusing on the game wanting to win to show off to esmeralda hoping maybe another kiss would happen if he won. The smile never left his face since she came into his room making esmeralda laugh when looking at his stream seeing flushed cheeks the whole game.

Stream highlights:

"George, push me in please?" Esmeralda asked, making George giggle trying to hit the girl into the whole succeeding making Esmeralda cheer. "YES PRETTY BOY"

"Esmeralda you seem nice." corpse said, making the girl laugh. "Corpse you are the definition of cool, sorry not sorry sapnap who i know is watching.."

"PRETTY BOY YOU WON AHHH I'M COMING IN YOUR ROOM!" Esmeralda yelled before rushing into George's room hugging the boy's shoulder and putting her head in the crook of his neck, making George flush red a smile on his face the whole time.