VI

(🤍🥡🐮)

  "Okay i'm going to start my stream

"Okay i'm going to start my stream.'' George said to the vc waiting for everyone to respond. "Alrigthy, so esmeralda introduce yourself." sapnap said, making the girl shriek at the loud noise. "Um i don't know what else you want to know?" the girl said, making the boys laugh.

She was the only girl in the call the group being Karl sapnap, dream and bad since quackity was busy with valentina. "Favorite color go!" Karl said, making Esmeralda laugh. "Um sage green next question?" she asked, making Karl laugh.

"Age?" dream asked, making the girl roll her eyes. "You guys are so basic, I'm twenty two." she said, grabbing her phone and sending a text to her friend. "I got one!" sapnap said, making the girl raise a brow.

Karl giggled already knowing the question. "Are you-" "guys say hello im live!" George said, making sapnap groan. "REALLY!? Everyone else got to ask one." sapnap complained, making George raise a brow. "Huh?" the british boy asked, making everyone laugh but sapnap.

"Well you were starting they were asking me questions, sapnap you can ask after the stream.'' Esmeralda explained making sapnap cheer. "Okay anyways i want to play monsters seeking monsters so here's the code." George said, making Karl leak the code.

Stream highlights:

Esmeralda helps Karl leak the code!

   "Karl, stop leaking it!" George yelled into the mic making Karl laugh. "It's okay guys, I've got your back, the code is h67j." Esmeralda said, making George scream. "You're supposed to be on my side!" the boy yelled, making Esmeralda laugh.

  "Who said that? I didn't say it!" Esmeralda said leaving the room the fans joined. "Please stop leaking." George said, making Esmeralda giggle. "Only if you help me win." she said, making George groan. "Fine." "simp."

George and esmeralda chose each other for the second time!

  "Okay let's see who i picked.'' George said with a smile on his face. "AGIAN WHAT THE FUCK DUDE ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH ME?" Esmeralda yelled making the boys laugh. "Dnf is over i only know esmeraldanotfound." dream said.

  George groaned, messing with his hair. "You chose me as well, maybe you're obsessed with me." George said, making Esmeralda scoff. "Oh you wish." she said smirking watching the boy's reaction seeing him smile but roll his eyes. "Mhm sure." "stop flirting oh my gosh."

Quiplash but only esmeraldanotfound

  "What would make your life complete?" George read the thing waiting for the answers. "Esmeraldanotfound becoming real." george rolled his eyes while esmeralda giggled. "True!" Karl said. "Or esmeralda kissing george what the fuck.'' George said glaring at the answers.

  Esmeralda was wheezing from her laughs dream included. "Guys- fuck- im single no!" the girl said, clutching her stomach, making George laugh. The second option won. "I hate both Karl and sapnap." George said, noticing they were the ones who wrote them. "Not sorry."

"