XI

(🤍🥡🐮)

Esmeralda giggled listening to George yell at the boys

Esmeralda giggled listening to George yell at the boys. The girls chat blowing up with words she laughed at feeling nothing but love from her chat. She was glad the toxic stans hadn't found her yet she didn't think her mental state could handle it.

"Esme? Hello you there?" George said snapping the girl out of her thoughts a blush coating her cheeks. "Did you just call her esme? Holy shit George has a nickname for her!!" Karl said making everyone tease the boy. "I- um- I- well" "George it's fine I've never been called that but it sounds nice!" The girl said hitting George's character in the game.

George scoffed hitting the girl back making Esmeralda frown hitting his character back then running off before he could do more damage. "Chat listen dnf is over okay we only know enf." Dream said making George roll his eyes a small smile on his face.

"Relax dream I'm not taking your man you can have him" Esmeralda said not focusing on the conversation just her crafting bench. George frowned at the girls words but shook his head telling himself they weren't important.

Sapnap scoffed at the girls words making Esmeralda look up a little confused. "That's bullshit since the day you met George you made him-" "that's enough Esmeralda look a bee!" "OH BEE."

"

Esmeraldafaye: I want to meet cc's comment some I should meet!!

210k likes 120k comments

User: dream?
Esmeraldafaye: hmm idk he's faceless ya know
dreamwastaken: I'm down :)

User: George!!

User: George obvy!

Georgenotfound: me I volunteer as tribute
Esmeraldafaye: idk... seems sus...
georgenotfound: Esme. I will call you and complain.
Esmeraldafaye: guys he wasn't lying :(

User: visit the UK!

User: dream!

User: no one.

User: gross.

"Stop stop I was joking!" The girl said laughing in between words making George's frown turn into a smile. "Well I wasn't come meet me!" George said his face going serious making the girls eyes widen.

Coughing a little Esmeralda looked anywhere but her phone suddenly feeling smaller than she is. "Um that's a lot of money plus covid." Esmeralda said making George hum his camera going on pause.

"I can get you a flight for next week and you can stay for a week then go home how does that sound?" George said making Esmeralda choke on her water eyes wide like an insects. "George what no!" The girl said making George purse his lips.

The boy didn't understand why she was saying no, he was going to buy the ticket and give her a place to stay plus she could meet him without a screen in between them. "What why?" George asked watching the girls face for anything bad.

"I don't want you spending money on me! That's a lot of money." The girl said putting her brown hair in a bun making George laugh. "Is that all? Esme not to be well conceited but i have a shit ton of money to spare. Now let me book the flight please?" George asked making the girl sigh realizing he was right.

"What about dream? You two haven't met yet and I'm going to meet you before him? That's fucked." The girl said making George roll his eyes. "You act like it's such a horrible thing if anything it'll make dream jealous." George said a smirk on his face.

Raising a brow Esmeralda sighed in defeat. "Fine I'm in I'll come meet you." She said watching the excitement light up in George's brown eyes. "Thank goodness okay so I already booked the flight you should get the information soon, I'll see you in a week Esme!" "In a week George!"

 "Thank goodness okay so I already booked the flight you should get the information soon, I'll see you in a week Esme!" "In a week George!"