XVIII

(🤍🥡🐮)

Esmerlada held the phone recording Tommy and George showing off the water course a small smile on her face

Esmerlada held the phone recording Tommy and George showing off the water course a small smile on her face."It's going to be wet." At the words leaving George's mouth, Esmeralda broke into laughter, almost falling over making the boy laugh with her grabbing her arm so she wouldn't fall.

Meeting Wilbur was something else to esmeralda. The boy pulled up in a tux making the shorter girl hold back laughter filming him interacting with tommy. "I will get you back for this." "You can stop filming for a bit." Tommy said, making Esmeralda hum.

"Is she just your camera woman?" Wilbur asked, making George laugh. "No she's not shes our friend but Tommy thinks she should film." George said, making Esmeralda nod. "Im esmeralda!" "Oh I know I will."

Esmeralda stood next to George wearing a lifejacket that covered her small frame. George started jumping, making Esmeralda giggle jumping with him. "Why are they jumping stop!" Tommy said, making the two laugh hard, jumping faster.

Everytime George fell he'd drag Esmeralda down making the teen boy and the singer laugh at the pair filming it hearing Esmeralda scold George every single time new words were thrown at him. "GEORGE I SWEAR STOP!" "FUCKER." "YOU'RE SLOWLY LOSING PRETTY PRIVILEGE."

George stood up dragging the girl up with him. "Me and esmeralda are gonna go get drinks." geoiorge said stepping one step immediately falling bringin the girl with him making her yell. "I fucking hate my life." she grumbled rubbing her head while George laughed, helping her up.

"That- that was comedy!" George said, laughing while holding the girl's arm making Esmeralda sigh, shaking her head. "I'll go get the drinks kill us." esmeralda said deepening he rvoice ot mimik george making tommy laugh filming the pair "what the fuck"

Esmeralda sat on the ground groaning at the pain she felt rethinking her decision on agreeing to come. George was currently throwing up a few feet away from her wilbur patting the boys back and Tommy rewatching some clips a smile on the teens face.

"You alright esmeralda?" Wilbur asked scared the girl was going to pass out from how pale she looked. "Oh um yeah just sore and tired. Pretty boy hurry up and finishing puking. I wanna sleep!"

 I wanna sleep!"