Chapter 2

Felix POV

After the accident, we all fled to the forest, leaving behind the burning truck that was taking us to a destination that was unknown to us. But on second thought, probably another research center. Unfortunately, during our escape we separated, "shit...where are them?" I told myself when I realized I was alone. Still in my cat form, I stop for a moment to catch my breath 'It must be an hour that I run, I have to find shelter in the area before leaving my brothers' I thought.

I decided to climb a tree to see the surroundings, spotted a place where I could take refuge, where I and my brothers could take refuge when we were reunited. Once I get high enough, I live about 4 kilometers from the lights. "Judging by the number of lights it must be a small town," I say aloud. I think for a moment, 'I hope others will have the same idea as I did'. After my repair I began to descend from the tree, being careful not to slip.

Once I got to the foot of the tree, I realized that my throat was terribly dry. I hadn't had a drink since the day before, the scientists at the center made sure we were fasting before we fell asleep, and with the leak I made it made me even more stunned. "I have to find at least something to drink before I go to the lights" I thought to myself. On his words, I began my quest for water.

As I walked, I was trying to remember what it's happening. I remember the sting that put me to sleep and waking up in a dark stretching place, even with my night cat vision I could hardly see anything. I don't know how long I slept or what time it was due to the fact that I was in complete darkness. My memories are always a bit blurry, but I would say that after waking up it was easily passing several hours. I remember I couldn't speak; I was put down a kind of muzzle and I could feel the presence of my brothers around me. I quickly realized that we were in a vehicle because of the noise of the engine.

Then a big shock threw me against the wall of the cage in where it was, I revealed myself painfully and I managed to see light. It was one of the doors of the truck that opened because of the shock, thanks to the light that had been able to get inside the truck I could see that my brothers were in the same conditions as me, all in cages. That's when I noticed that the door to Chan-hyung's cage was almost breaking. With a powerful shoulder, hyung managed to get out of his cage, and began to look for the keys to our cages.

"It's probably in the driver's cabin that the keys are hyung," says Seungmin, "you could hear in his voice that he too was hurt because of the shock. On his words, Chan-Hyung went out to fetch the keys, and a few minutes later he reappeared, the keys in hand and stained with blood. "The driver died during the accident, we have to hurry before the engine catches fire," he said, unlocking Minho-Hyung's cage. We were quickly freed from our cages, I noticed then that some of my brothers had bruises, even cuts that probably recut by hitting the bars of their cage .

A "boom" was heard, it was the engine that had exploded. We stood there watching the truck burn until we heard sirens. Panicked, we all ran towards the forest and in our race, we lost sight of each other.

Lost in my thoughts, I come back to reality by the sound of moving water "great, there must be a river in the corner!" exclaims me running towards the noise. I was right, a small river was there and calmly crossed the forest. I approached and started as much as I could 'at least fill my stomach with water will calm my hunger a little for a while' I thought. I was starting to feel a great fatigue invading me, at the moment when the adrenaline was completely falling. It must have been 2 or 3 in the morning, and I decided to take a break to get some sleep. I climbed into the nearest tree and quickly fell asleep on a branch.

Time skip

I woke up in an afternoon sun 'shit, I slept more than I thought '. I stretched before getting off the tree I was in looking around, I heard in the distance the car noise. 'It must probably feel like the little town I've seen; I have to hurry up a bit, it's going to rain soon' I thought as I began to trot towards the noises I heard in the distance. After what seemed like two o'clock, I arrived in the narrow streets of a village. While exploring a can the surroundings I sniffed around me 'there are animals here, but they are not hybrids, and no trace of my brothers' I thought to myself, sighing a little.

I felt something cold and wet fall on my head, a drop, then two, then hundreds falling on me soaking my white drill. 'and it's really not the moment' I scream in my head while I was running to take refuge somewhere. I saw a small fence that I quickly climbed into a garden, I saw a bush and I precipitated myself inside to shelter myself from the rain that was always falling on the ground. I let a cried of frustration, I do not know where the others are, and I do not know when the rain will stop. While reading a little around, I then noticed lights in the house as well as an open door 'maybe I can go home without anyone seeing me pure p going there at night? I wondered.

I began to come forward when I saw a young woman come out of the house with an umbrella and look like a lamp. I then quickly backed away to sink a can more into the bush. 'Pity she didn't see me' I thought to myself. Then I saw her stop and crouch, illuminating me with her lamp, which was actually her phone. "Don't be scared Kitty, I'm not gonna hurt you. What are you doing out there?" she asked, holding her hand towards me. Panicked, I swing my paw the claws out, and I hissed, she quickly removed her hand to inspect the scratch I made her ' I didn't want to make her bleed' I think. "Well, I understood you're afraid ... I leave the door open if you want to go home," she said, rising before leaving her umbrella.

Once she was inside, he saw her drop dishes by the door, a good smell of tuna reached me, making me salivate and growl my stomach. I watched him leave while quietly advancing towards the open door. I then threw the house, checking that the human was not there as I advanced closer and closer to the bowls. Once I was really sure she wasn't around, I started to smell the tuna she had dropped off. I've been trapped too many times in my life, I'm wary of the food in front of me. I sniff it carefully to make sure that the tuna does not contain poison before I start to swallow it.

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

LOVE YOU