9

[Cafeteria]

First day of starting the second semester and Shuhua wasn't attending her first class again. She was just casually sitting there while eating her breakfast.

And yes she woke up late today and didn't have the chance to cook for herself well it's not like she cooks herself some breakfast everyday.

S O O J I N -

I was walking through the hallways, heading to the cafeteria to buy some bottled waters. It's our break and I lost to the bet so here I am going to spend my money to buy all of my teammates some water.

Halfway to the cafeteria I saw Minnie entering. 'She's in the same university as me?' I thought.

I shrugged it off since it really isn't my business. I entered the cafeteria holding onto my wallet.

"Eleven bottled waters please." I took out some cash from my wallet. I don't usually go here, even at lunch, we always eat outside since the cafeteria is always packed and we are often dismissed late on lunch so it's gonna be a hassle for us.

I turned around when I heard some squeals nit far from me. There were girls crowding around the table at the corner.

I ignored the loud squealing as I thanked the cashier.

"Soojin~ah." I stopped in my tracks hearing that manly yet dork voice. "Have you seen Soyeon? We agreed to meet up for the practice and I kinda lost my phone and I don't actually memorize her number." I arched my eyebrow at him.

"Really Hui? Are you kidding me?" I retorted but still took my phone out to give Soyeon a ring. I don't really know where that girl is sometimes but she's either inside the music room or just wondering around.

Seeing Hui here it means that Soyeon is currently mot inside the music room.

"Hello?" I asked from the other but it was seemingly silent. I checked the number and it was Soyeon's.

"Soojin?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Her voice was kinda raspy. Did she just woke up? "Who's that?" I widened my eyes hearing a muffled voice from the other line. "Did you just fucking slept with someone?" I ask a little bit interested to what's happening.

I motioned Hui to be quiet. "Is she with someone?" Hui whispered which I nodded in response. I stifled a laugh seeing Hui's reaction. "Hui is here, you ditched him." I chuckled, passing the phone to Hui.

"YAH YOU PROMISED LAST NIGHT." I closed my ears with my palm to avoid getting my eardrums from breaking. He's to loud for a man.

"I'll see you after lunch, be here or else I'll hunt down the person who's with you right now." I laughed at how this guy just threatened Soyeon.

He handed my phone back. "I'll be going now, see you." I shook my head as I headed back to the practice room.

As soon as I entered the room, everybody was seated on the floor. I quietly went to where Moonbyul unnie was sitting, passing the bottled waters to them.

"What's happening?" everyone was focused in front, where Seulgi and Lisa unnie were sitting. "This two just went here unannounced as always." Moonbyul unnie replied a small laugh.

"Yah Byul come here, don't act like you aren't one of the captains. You keep on lurking around women."

===

Shuhua was panting so hard with an exhausted Minnie beside her. "I hate your popularity sometimes." Minnie muttered while catching her breath. "I hate it too." Shuhua responded.