37

[White Christmas]

(Time skip because I'm being lazy again, there is also a steamy scene but I didn't wrote a whole smut here.)

"Unnieeee!" Shuhua was taking their things out of her car's compartment when she heard Yejin's high pitched voice from afar.

"Shuhua unnie." Shuhua giggled as she carefully takes the bag out of the compartment. "What?" Shuhua asks as she turn around to face Yejin who was looking at her rather weirdly. There was a smirk plastered on Yejin's face.

Soojin went ahead to greet her parents though she didn't want to leave Shuhua outside but the younger insisted.

S H U H U A -

"What?" I ask her, I don't know why she's looking at me like that and as much as I love Soojin's sister but her smirk is creeping the shit out of me.

I breathe out some air and I can see my breath in the air. It was so cold. Yuqi messaged me last night that today will be the first drop of white snow. Yuqi went back to China to celebrate with her family she wanted to bring Soyeon along with her but Soyeon also has her family.

I glanced at Yejin still waiting for her next words.

"You and unnie didn't do 'it' yet." I frowned not really getting what she just said but before I can even ask her even further she walked away leaving me here clueless. "What the fuck was that?" I mumbled to myself as I follow her.

I heard some giggles as soon as I stepped inside their household and I was welcomed by a blushing Soojin.

"Oh my daughter-in-law." I chuckled at how Soojin's mom is treating me. "Good afternoon ma'am." I bow to give some respect especially she's the mother of my girlfriend. I believe that when you're in a relationship you should also get the hearts of her family.

Being respectful is a must.

"Shuhua you don't have to, just call me mom and I'm really excited to have someone here in our house most especially this is the first time Soojin brought someone dear to her in this home other than her friends." I glanced at Soojin. She really doesn't like to socialize that much but a lot of students adore her for her talent and intelligence.

"I'll guide you to your room." Soojin spoke up that caught my attention. 'Why is she looking so shy?' I ask myself. The blush on her cheeks were still visible. What could be running in her mind right now?

"Our guest room is not available, you can stay inside Soojin's room Shuhua."

There is really something weird here I swear. First Yejin and now her mom was smirking at me. What the hell is happening? I felt Soojin's soft hand on my wrist. "Let's go."

"Soo we'll be out, we'll be back before dinner." we heard Soojin's mom yelled. I heard Soojin sighed. "You okay?" I ask holding her hand instead of her holding my wrist. "I'm okay, mom is just really a headache sometimes." I chuckled at how distressed she is.

"Let her be." But then I realized wait Soojin's mom said they will be back before dinner so that means me and Soojin are alone inside this house for a couple of hours. Soojin's dad was at work so he's probably be home before dinner also.