33

[Why are you two here?]

Shuhua engulfed Soojin into a hug, the two completely forgot about their surroundings once again. Yejin cleared her throat out.

Soojin pulled away a little letting out a nervous chuckle as she glance at her parents to give them a hug. "I'm happy to see you here mom, dad." Soojin muttered as she hugs her parents.

Yejin couldn't help but giggle at hpw awkward her sister is right now. "You better tell mom and dad before you two get caught." Yejin whispered to Shuhua as they both stood there watching.

S H U H U A -

"Soojin~ah, I'm sorry if I can't go with all of you but me and Yuqi have to go." I sadly smiled at her. I really want to go with them but Yuqi was already motioning me to go since coach is looking for us.

"Don't worry Mr. Seo and Mrs. Seo, I'll drive you all back but for now enjoy your time here with Soojin." I face them with my brightest.

I glance at Soojin and I can definitely see the worry in her eyes. 'Enjoy, I have to go.' I mouthed to her as I turn around to face Yuqi.

We walked out of the stadium, my heart was kinda feeling heavy but I know Soojin misses her parents and Yejin so this will be a great time for them to bond together.

"Shu how was meeting your future in laws?" I glanced at Yuqi who was focused on her phone. "You're thinking too much ahead and besides we're still getting the right moment to tell them." I answered with my hands inside my pockets.

I fished my phone out when I heard it chime in. "We're gonna have a warm up." I read out the message that I just got from our coach. "Oh? Then we have to stop by to our quarters." I nodded.

I've this weird feeling inside me the moment I woke up this morning. Why does it feel like there something that I'm not really wanting to see at all. I shrugged this weird feelings away as I follow Yuqi behind.

This girl is too engrossed to whatever she is doing on her phone but I can only say that it has something to do with Soyeon unnie.

Out of all of us Yuqi is very private when it comes to their relationship I mean it's not like it's a bad thing at all but I haven't really seen Yuqi being all touchy and lovey dover with Soyeon unnie though they do exchange sweet words or savage remarks with each other.

Ahia promised that he'll watch my game this afternoon so I'm really expecting him to come.

"Shuhua get your duffel bag already, stop zoning out there." I was suddenly pulled out of my pool of thoughts. I quickly went to where my things are and grabbed my duffel bag that was just beside my sleeping bag.

===

Meanwhile Soojin was out of the campus with her parents, Yejin and her friends Miyeon, Soyeon and Minnie.

Soojin was smiling from ear to ear as she listens to her sister's story. Who would've thought that she'll miss her sister even though it hasn't really been that long since they last saw each other.