e i g h t

A u t h o r s - N o t e:
Pls comment and vote!
====
Amber was lounging on her stomach, flipping through her psychology textbook while Dontez argued back and forth on his headset. She would glance up every so often when he got too excited or upset and started shouting. She thought it was hilarious when he got so riled up over a video game. She had midterms last week, which she passed but her grade on her psychology exam was a C+. Nursing courses tended to have a different grading scale then other majors and she couldn't afford another C. It would bring her overall grade point average down.

Dontez was a chemical engineering major. Under his handsome face he was something short of a genius. He was smarter than he led on or looked. From his appearance, you would believe he was a tall handsome jock; maybe a football player.

He wasn't.

He had a 4.1 cumulative GPA, a member of the national honor society, and to add insult to injury, he was a member of a greek organization to top it all off.

Dontez was the epitome of the perfect package.

He placed his headset on his desk and got up from his chair. Amber looked up as he stretched before walking over to the bed. He reached over, grabbing the book out of her hand and pushing her back flat against his grey comforter.

"Take a break." He ordered placing a soft kiss on her lips. She felt herself melt as he placed kisses down her neck, soon alternating between sucking and licking but still making sure not to mark up her skin. Her nails massaged his scalp and she enjoyed the feeling he was giving her. His fingers toyed with the waistband of her shorts before he finally slipped his hand in, passing her underwear. She let out a soft moan as his fingers rubbed her clit at an agonizingly slow pace.

"That feel good?" He asked pulling back to look her in her eyes as his finger entered her folds. "Yes." She let out in a breathy tone.

"Give me a kiss." Amber immediately
obliged grabbing his neck and smashing her lips into his. As soon as his tongue entered her mouth her cell phone rang. He groaned and pecked her lips a few more times before grabbing her phone off his dresser and handing it to her since her sister was calling.

"Should have put that shit on silent" He groaned to himself sticking his finger in his mouth."Fuck man"

Amber giggled and covered his mouth, sliding the answer key on her cellphone.

"Hey Aryana."

"Hey bitch, what you doing?" She greeted.

Amber glanced down at Dontez who had made himself comfortable between her legs after they were interrupted. His head rested on her stomach and she had began to run her fingers over his scalp.

"I was trying to study with a friend." At that comment Dontez lifted his head up and their eyes met. "Whats up?"

"What friend bitch? You don't have no friends. You got a nigga?" She could feel the vibrations from Dontez's laugh on her stomach making her smile.

"Girl, what do you need?"

Aryana kissed her teeth. "Oh you aint gotta tell me then the fuck. Anyways, I may or may not be moving back home. I think im tired of it here." She admitted surprising Amber. Aryana had made it clear she didnt want to live in Georgia anymore after she graduated from college and when she graduated from Howard University, she decided to stay in the D.C area.

"Seriously?"

"I'm dead ass." Amber smilled. "I'm so happy. It's going to be so fun having you at home again. You know I don't have that many friends."