e l e v e n

====

A u t h o r s - N o t e:

Don't forget to comment and vote!
Y'all have been hounding me to update this story so y'all better comment lol! I've been really busy and not motivated to write so sorry for the wait.

Mariah shut her car door and looked around at her surroundings before making her way down the pathway to the park. It was still early, but it was cool and perfect for a walk in the park. Noah hadn't really communicated with her much since the argument with Amber but she was aware that Amber was graduating today.

She had no plans on attending.

Her and her 'other man' always met at a certain area in the park so there was no surprise when she spotted him sitting by the pond skipping rocks. She covered his eyes making him smile.

"Hey babe." She kissed his lips and took a seat beside him. "You wanted to talk."

She looked at his handsome face in admiration. She wanted to leave Noah for him but she couldn't. All of her reasons for not wanting to end her relationship with Noah were not monetary. She really did love Noah. He was all she had known until recently. He took care of everything. There were no worries in Mariah's world, he made sure of it. Mariah felt ungrateful but she couldn't help but fall for this new guy. Part of her felt excitement from sneaking around with him and she also felt guilt. Then she would think about Noah's relationship with Amber and those thoughts would wash away. If Noah had looked at her the way he looked at Amber. She would have never cheated on him to begin with.

It was his fault.

He nodded and grabbed her hands. "I don't even know how to say this.." He trailed off.

Mariah instantly became worried. "Are you breaking up with me? I know I said I would leave him, but he's going through things right now and I don't want to leave him mentally unstable. Im trying to find a peaceful way out of it." she lied smoothly.

He shook his head.  "No, no baby its not about that at all." He let out a deep breath.

Mariah closed her eyes as she felt him lean in to his her before she felt his lips touch hers.

"My dad offered me a management position. He found a sponsor and is opening another shop in Charlotte." He breathed out making her stand up.

"So you are breaking up with me?" She felt her self tearing up in disbelief.

"Mariah, I want you to come with me.."

Ace placed Ambers cap on her head and stood back to make sure it was straight while Selena pinned it to her hair. Amber was so excited. It was graduation day! Her and Dontez would be spending the day apart with their own families, but he had a dinner for just the two of them planned for tomorrow.

"Nervous?"

Amber shook her head no, bouncing her nephew Deuce or 'Boobie' on her lap. "More like excited. I've been waiting for ever for this!"

Amber's make up was done to perfection, her hair styled into soft curls. She opted for a simple white dress under her gown. She didn't want to be uncomfortable during the commencement or at dinner later.

"I'm super proud of you baby. I'm going to have your dad drop you off. He said something about a recall on your car and it could take a few hours so he went and dropped it off earlier." Amber nodded and slid her heels on. A few more hours and she would officially have her Bachelors of Science in Nursing. She had gotten pinned from Nursing program yesterday which was one of the best feelings ever. She was finally a registered nurse.