f o u r

A u t h o r s - N o t e:

I changed some details in the chapter. Enjoy

Don't forget to comment and vote plz!
====

Noah stepped out of his car, taking a scan of his surroundings before opening his back door and grabbing the box off the seat. He shut the door, hitting the locks. He owned a tattoo parlor downtown and business was good. Damien was a co-owner with him. He also had his license, but when he ended up going active duty, he could no longer work in the shop, seeing as he lived in Texas now at Fort Hood. He does tattoos on leave when he comes to visit but that's about it until his contract is up.

The bell rang as Noah entered his shop, Red Ink. He dapped up a few of his niggas that work in the shop and made his way to his station in the back. He at the box on the counter and sat himself in his chair, replying to a few text messages.

"Noah!" a voice yelled from the front. He groaned. He had just walked in.

He hopped up from his seat and made his way to the front. "Wassup Kat?"

She waved him over to look at the computer screen.

Kat was a more recent hire. She was a newly licensed artist and her client base wasn't large yet, so she spent most of her time working the receptionist desk until Noah could find a replacement for Kayla, who was fired after not charging one of her friends for a tattoo.

"Look who the fuck just booked an appointment on the online app." He leaned in the read the name on the booking page.

Cameron Johnson

"Get the fuck outta here!" Noah said jumping up and down. "I gotta call my best friend, she gone be salty as fuck!" He said getting hype before jogging down to his station to grab his cell phone. He dialed Amber's number and sat back down in his seat.

He took a glance at her background after she answered the FaceTime call. He recognized the decor in her bed room, a sign she was at home. He knew she was probably doing her homework because she had her glasses on her face and that was the only time he ever saw her with them on.

"Yes, Noah?" she answered, slipping her glasses off of her face.

"Amb, you not gone believe this shit!" He said excitedly.

"What happened, are you okay?" she asked a worried expression gracing her face.

"Yo, why the fuck did Cam Johnson just book a fucking appointment to get a tat Amb?!"

Noah heard her gasp through the phone. "Youre lying?! Oh my god Noah, congrats that's amazing!"

"No bullshit best." Noah flipped the camera around to show her his name on the booking information. "Wow, you're not lying. Thats crazy!" She said excitedly.

He was surpised. "I though you was gone be salty." He said with a chuckle.

"I know we always joke and play around but that's amazing Noah and you deserve it. Your hard work is paying off. This could open so many doors for you." she congratulated him. "Just make sure I'm at the shop when he comes in. I gotta shoot my shot at his fine ass."

Noah mean mugged her through the screen making her burst into laugher.

"Stop fucking playing with me Amber. I don't wanna hear that shit. You not dating till you forty."

Amber kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes simultaneously. "Please you are not my father. I was just kidding anyway. Thats a married man."

"Whatever, you know wassup over here. Get that muthafucka slapped around." he warned.