t h r e e

Noah never understand why Amber let Mariah walk over her. He always wanted to say something, but Amber is a grown woman and even when he did say something in the past, she still let Mariah treat her any way.

It's a waste of time.

He just wished she could see that she doesn't deserve that treatment. The way she acts around Mariah and the way she acts when it's just the two if them, you'd think it was two different people. She was so comfortable and free around Noah, and when Mariah is around, she's quiet.

She pulled her hair from the ponytail in was held up in causing it to flow down her back. Noah silently watched till she glanced over at him and smiled. "What type of wings did you order?"

"A few, " she nodded and turned back to the game clapping when Miami scored again. Things could get loud in the house when it was basketball season.

Noah loved how into sports Amber was. It was one of many reasons why they got along so well. They were a lot alike. Noah was used to females trying to use his interests to get to know him. They would act like they were into sports or video games to get his attention. Amber had no reason to try and impress him.

Amber never feeling the need to watch her weight was something else he liked about her. She was very petite, she always had been small, but lately she had been putting on a little bit of weight.

Noah leaned against the sofa as he studied her body. He drank in her brown skin and long curly hair. His eyes dragged down her body landing on her flat stomach, a simple belly piercing in the center before finding their way back to her baby face. He admired her straight teeth and gloss coated lips before licking his own.

'She fine as fuck lowkey.' He thought to himself.

The doorbell rang pulling him from his trance and Noah got up to get it. He handed the pizza guy a fifty dollar bill and let him keep the change. He hated the stereotype that black people didnt tip.

Noah sat the pizza on the table, and Amber rubbed her hands together before grabbing her pizza and wings.

"Yes! Wade, is so nice!"

Noah looked over at her and kissed his teeth. She just smiled and reached over to wipe some pizza sauce off of of his mouth. Noah just watched as her thumb slowly brushed the corner of his lips.

"Pig." She said licking the sauce from her finger.

He tried to hide how his erection formed at her small gesture. Lately, Noah had become extremely attracted to Amber and not in a friend way. Noah didn't know what was coming over him. Amber was still the same Amber she had always been; Beautiful, smart and all that. Something was definitely changing, but he knew was probably tripping. He was like her big brother. Noah had been trying to get over it, thinking it was in the moment.

Eventually he had to come to terms with the fact that he was sexually attracted to his Bestfriend...

"Want something to drink?" She asked getting up.

Noah's eyes fell to her hips, and her thighs that were thickening every time he saw her. Then his gaze dropped a little further to the gap between her legs and that's when he knew he was going too far. He needed to get himself together. This was little Amber, Munchkin, his Bestfriend.

"Noah!" She snapped causing him to look up. She let out a laugh. "What is wrong with you? Are you thirsty or no?"

He nodded. "Yeah..."

She walked in the direction of the kitchen, her hips swaying in every step she took. Her ass caught Noah's attention.  It was sitting up and it was plump. It wasn't too big or too small and it fit her frame perfectly.