t e n

Dontez placed his hand on Amber's waist as he helped her bowl in the right form. Dontez had a big family that always hung out and had family outings and he was a great bowler. Noah couldn't keep his eyes off of them. No one had ever kissed and touched on Amber while he was present and he didnt like the way it felt. He knew he needed to get a grip but luckily he knew how to hide his emotions well. Amber jumped up and down after she successfully knocked down all of the pins but one.

"I'm about to be a muhfuckin dog!" She exclaimed making everyone laugh.

"Hell yeah you is baby!" Dontez chimed in smacking her ass before taking his own turn.

Noah and Dontez had been going at it all night. They had bet $150 on who would get the higher score. Noah was polite when they met, but he couldn't let this guy win in bowling. His competitive spirit wouldn't allow it.

Not in front of Amber.

He watched as Dontez got another strike. He raised his hands and spun in a circle in victory. Noah cursed under his breath. Amber gave him a high-five and sat on his lap which made Noah roll his eyes. It was a plethora of chairs in the bowling alley.

"You got it baby!" Mariah cheered clapping as Noah turn came next.

He took a deep breath and rolled the bar but only managed to knock down eight pins. He cursed under his breath. On his second turn, he got the spare but the ten points was nothing compare to Dontez's strike that was worth 20 points.

"Niggas bowling like they in the bowling olympics." Dame chimed in making everyone laugh.

Noah sat back in his seat as Mariah's turn came up. He didnt even bother helping her bowl. Her balls were going in the gutter and she didn't show any effort at all. She was so into her phone, she was bowling with it in her hand. Noah tried to see what she was doing, but her body was angled in a way where he could just barely see her screen.

When the tenth frame finally rolled around, Noah lost by ten points.

He slapped the money in Dontez's hand. "Good game."

Dontez pushed it back in his hand. "You good bro."

"Nah, bro you won fair and square."

"I know, but it's cool. Seriously." Dontez waved the money off.

Noah shook his head. "Nah bro, I make a bet a pay it. Thats what real men do."

Dontez knitted his eyebrows at Noah and took the money. Amber was talking to Dame about something when he tapped her and pulled her into him. He placed the money in her purse before kissing her lips deeply. Noah clenched his jaw at the scene but quickly recovered.

Noah was cool, but Dontez noticed he couldn't keep his eyes off Amber all night like his girl wasn't sitting right next to him. He thought Noah and Mariah seemed disconnected. He was staring at Amber and Mariah was deeply invested into her cellphone. She wasn't even trying to bowl correctly and Noah didnt try to help her like he was helping Amber. He liked Vaughn and Dame though; they were funny and entertaining to say the least.

After bowling, the group decided to head to TEN ATL, a popular bar in Atlanta. There was live music and the group was able to get a table. They opted out of ordering food at the bowling alley because they had already predetermined that the bowling alley was not the only stop for the night.

"So what do you do bro?" Noah questioned leaning back in his chair, sipping from his beer.

"I'm in school right now getting my chemical engineering degree. My dad owns a refinery, so I already have a job lined up after graduation next week."