How it all started

"Would you wake your lazy ass up for God's sake?!"

Will this bitch leave me the fuck alone for once.

"When you learn to do your make-up right, sure," I said turning my head towards her and grinning. She rolled her eyes.

"Your dad told me to wake you up, so wake your stupid ass up," and with that said she walked out the door.

Of all people for my dad to date, why her? I mean, six billion people in this fucking world and he chooses Sana Minatozaki. Ever since she moved in with us two months ago she has been acting like a total bitch. I told my dad about her and he never listens, which Sana took for granted.

I was taken out of thought by my dad calling me, "Tzuyu, are you up?" What the fuck do you think? I groaned while getting up.

"Here I come."

I walked to my closet and pulled out a pair of tight black jeans and a black crop top that said, ' keep your head high and your middle finger higher'. In the middle of it. I put my black hair in a ponytail and walked out of my room. I went downstairs and made my way into the kitchen. Just as I entered the kitchen I stopped in place. Sana had her tongue down my dad's throat.

What the fuck?! Don't they know no one wants to see that?

I cleared my throat and they stopped. My dad looked literally everywhere but at me, and Sana stared at me with a grin on her face. I pointed to my shirt and she read it. She had an 'O' shape mouth when she was finished.

My dad and I walked into the dining room and sat down. He opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him. "I don't know, and I don't care" he nodded his head. Sana walked in with a plate full of food. "I'm not hungry," I said. Ever since Sana moved in I haven't eaten anything she's made, I felt like she poisoned it. Which if she did, she would of end up making my dad believe it was my fault I died.

"Tzuyu, you haven't eaten anything Sana has cooked," my dad said a little disappointed.

"Sorry, it's just that, she makes food when I'm not in the mood." Sana narrowed her eyes at me.

My phone vibrated. It was my friend Chaeyoung.

C: Hey, do you want to go out for breakfast?

T: Oh thank goodness, yes please, Sana cooked breakfast and I'm starving.

C: Lol, good cause I'm outside

T: Here I come

I looked up at my dad, "Chaeng is outside I'm going to go,"

"Oh, ok have fun," my dad said. I stood up and so did Sana, I looked at her with a questioning look.

"I'll walk you to the door" why for you could tell me how more lazy I am? Thanks. I grabbed my phone put it in my back pocket then grabbed my bag. Sana walked me to the door, as I opened the door she pushed it back shut. I rolled my eyes and looked at her,

"what?"

"Where are you going?"

"Out to get breakfast?" Why the hell would you tell her?

"I just made breakfast for you spoiled ass brat"

"Whenever I am completely sure you didn't poison it, I will consider eating your food," and with that, I left.

"Took you long enough," Chaeyoung said as I got into the car.

"Miss bitchey held me up"

Chaeyoung laughed.