Epilogue II

"So do you think you'll be able to stop by later?" I can sense the flirtation in her voice but I chose to ignore. It Sana who has been on my ass lately about who I hang out with which is very annoying. Regina and I have been talking for a few days now and I haven't told Sana because I know she would flip out. Anyways I can tell Regina wants to get with me but that sure as hell is not going to work.

Maybe.

"I don't know, you know how my stepmom is but I can see if I can sneak out or something." I wasn't actually going to try but she doesn't need to know that she also doesn't need to know how Sana put a tracker on the necklace she gave me for my birthday so there is really no escape from that woman. Disturbing, I know, but I always found it cute how people's partners stalk or be overprotective over each other. In my eyes it means they care about you, you know unless it's like some dude creepingly stalking you to the point you feel like you cannot breathe then yeah that's a whole different story.

"Okay. Well I'll see you later then."

"Maybe. Bye." I hung up the phone and threw it down on my bed. Sana has been out of the house for a while, she says it's because she has to work which I know is part of the reason but I also know it's mainly because my dad is here. They have been avoiding each other for the past month. I started to notice when I graduated. When we were at the ceremony, they wouldn't even sit next to each other. I knew they were distant but not that distant is it bad that I don't want them to divorce? I mean if you look at it, Sana and I are more together than her and my dad and every time I realize that a little piece of me dies inside and I think about it everyday. I mean I like Sana don't get me wrong I really do but I don't see this going anywhere like what if they do get a divorce? What does she want me to do pack up and leave with her? I mean I could, since I'm out of school now but I'm going to college soon and I want to be able to have fun without worrying if I'm doing the right thing or not, not having to worry if talking to another girl is worth of punishment.

Now I'm thinking.

Do Sana and I even have a future or is this all just fun and games to her? I got up off my bed and made my way down to the kitchen. My dad is at 'work' so I'm home alone as usual. I really do need to get these college applications in ASAP because I never thought I could be so bored sitting around doing nothing although it's been enjoyable, it's been boring too. I made myself a glass of milk which I don't know why because I hate milk. I drank it and immediately spit it out. "What did I tell you about being wasteful?" I jumped hearing a familiar voice. I turn around and saw Seulgi smirking. How the hell did she get in here? "Are you going to keep standing there or are you going to give me an answer?" She had on a serious face and I knew her Dom side kicked in.

"Don't make things you're not going to eat or drink." She smiled.

"That's my girl. Now come here and give me some lovin." I put my glass in the sink and walked up to her, appearently I was taking too long because she yanked me by the arm and pulled me into her. "Still slower than hell I see." I smiled and she kissed me with force which made me moan. Her tongue slip into my mouth and her grip tightened on my waist. Her hands started to slip up my shirt making me lean into her more. "Oh how much I missed you." She said in between the kiss.

"Trust me I missed you more." She stopped kissing me and smiled. I know that smile anywhere, it's that smile that means she has a turning on idea. She grabbed my waist and pulled me closer whispered to my ear.

"Prove it." She bit my ear and I smiled. I have learned that when she says that i have the power to do what I want. I pushed her back onto the wall and smashed my lips on her neck. I licked sucked and bit making sure to leave a mark on the place I know turns her on so much. She started pushing my head down which I took as a sign that she needs it. I lowered my body until I was eye to eye with her kitty. I pulled her pants and underwear down, I could feel my drool running down the side of my face. "Tzuyu I swear-" before she could finish I put my tongue on her clit. She jumped from the sudden contact, I put her right leg over my shoulder giving me more access. I wouldn't say I rushed but I sure as hell didn't take my time.

I digged my face into her pussy and had my tongue attack her clit. Her hands found my hair and she pulled on it, her moans filled the room making my arousal come. She arched her back off the wall and pushed my head in deeper, which I didn't know was possible. I thought I heard a door close in the background but I ignored it. Seulgi moans kept coming when I started sucking on her clit. "Well isn't this a amazing sight to come home and see." I could hear the smile in her voice. I didn't stop cause not only would Seulgi kill me, she would too.

"Fuck Sana, I forgot how good she was." Seulgi moaned out. Sana chuckled and put down her purse. She came up behind me and started stroking the part of my hair where Seulgi wasn't yanking. I put my tongue inside her which seemed to do the trick because her grip tightened and she screamed out my name as her juices flooded my face. I licked her up clean with her twitching every now and then. Sana pulled me back a little so she could kiss me. Her tongue cleaned out the inside of my mouth and a little on the outside.

"You've been a good girl I see." I smiled and bit her lip. She chuckled and stood up. "And how much I have missed you." She went up to seulgi and they started kissing aggressively. Since they are both Doms I can't even imagine how hard fighting for dominance is. After a while I started to whine cause I wasn't getting any attention. Although it was a sight to see I wanted some attention. They both looked down at me and smiled. "Hop on the table and lay down baby girl." I smiled and ran to the table. Once my back was fully down on the table, I felt hands all over my body. They started taking my clothes off until I was completely naked.

Their hands roamed my body, I felt a manicured hand touch my lips which I knew was Seulgi. I jumped a little until Sana held me down. "Don't move." I nodded my head. I felt a grip on my dick.

"Yes!"

"Yes What?"

"Yes Mistresses." I could feel both of them smiling. Sana started playing with my nipple and then licked it. I closed my eyes and bit my lip trying not to move.

"Don't you dare fucking cover up those moans." I let go of my bottom lip. A loud moan came from my lips once I felt seulgi's tongue on my dick. She wasted no time to sucking my dick. I could tell she's been waiting to do this for a while. Sana started to play with my balls and sucked on my nipples.

"Mistress can I come?" Neither of them answered which just made me irritated. I wanted to move my hands but I knew the risk of doing that. My hands gripped the sides of the table and I started rocking my body. Seulgi inserted a sucked my dick faster deep throatiness making me causing a loud moan to escape. She started pumping really fast and Sana went to go suck on my nipples. My eyes rolled back and I felt my body leaving me. Sana started kissing me but I could barely kiss her back. She chuckled and finally said the words I dream to here.

"Cum you little slut." I don't know why but the word slut hunts my arousal so much. My body basically exploded onto Seulgi's fingers and into Sana's mouth. I felt myself passing out and I saw both of their faces.

"I love you." They both said. I froze and so did they. They looked at each other and said something that I couldn't comprehend be cause I passed out.