Note

"Your ex boyfriend may have stolen your childhood, your innocence, and hampered your ability to find a healthy adult relationship. While you may have forgiven him, and (supposedly) moved past what he did to you, you have not been able to find a person worthy of you to share your life with. After two failed relationships and many casual relationships not worthy of who you really are...isn't it time you seek the love you deserve, and settle for nothing less? You deserve to have someone in your life who treats you the way that you are worthy of. You are so much more than an object and what you let yourself believe day in and day out. You are beautiful. You are loyal. You have built your life on hard work, sacrifice, and perseverance. Your childhood sexual abuse does not define you. Your ex robbed you of your childhood...stop letting him rob you of your adult life. And stop letting them women do the same."

My heart stopped moving. I couldn't feel anything but the letter in my hand. It was sitting on my hand just taunting me. I felt myself grow weak as my knees went weak and I fell to the ground. I couldn't do anything but stare at the letter remembering the events that happened the night at the party. How could someone know about this? Then it hit me. I re-read the last sentence.

The thought of someone knowing what's going on between Sana and Seulgi scared the living hell out of me. I started frantically looking around me, feeling that someone is looking at me. The halls of the school are empty and I am on the ground in front of my locker where I found the note. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Not out of fear or sadness but out of anger. Was this someone trying to black mail me or something. I mean if they had a crush on Valentina I have a Little understanding, but why Sana? As far as I know, no one even knows about her. I mean she sometimes comes around to volunteer and do stuff around school. Maybe someone saw her and wanted her. I mean she is pretty hot.

I swallowed the lump that was in the back of my throat and slowly stood up. I wiped the tear that was starting to stain my cheek and walked to my class. Lucky for me, it was English. As I neared the door I shoved the note in my pocket. I'll deal with it later. I opened the classroom door quietly thankful that it was unlocked. Seulgi was writing something on the board so I discreetly walked to my seat. But to my luck I forgot teachers have eyes in the back of their heads. "Ms. Chou, nice to have you join us." Why the hell do teachers always say that? I rolled my eyes as I sat down. "Don't think your old enough to come in here whenever you want." She said as she turned around and gave me a death glare but I could see the humor she was hiding in her eyes. Wait a minute. Let me get this straight. So I'm not old enough to skip class but I'm old enough for her to fuck? Yeah that makes sense.

"Sorry I ran into a issue at my locker," I heard someone shift in their seat a little to loudly. I turned my head to the back of the class and caught site of Olivia looking at me. Olivia is this girl that I will admit had a crush on me in my somphore year. She has shoulder length brunette hair, green eyes, an average size chest and nice round ass. I mean, she's my type in all realms. But for some reason I stopped. I don't know why but it was for a good reason. I just can't put my finger on it.

What if she left the note? No , thats.. no. That can't be. How the hell would she even know about what happened between Henry and I. More importantly, Sana and Seulgi.

I guess I was questioning myself for so long cause when I finally looked up everyone was gone. I felt eyes on me and I already knew who it was but I didn't dare turn around. I took a deep breath and slowly stood up. I didn't even fully stand up before I felt her hands push me back down. All I could do was sigh and sit. She came around me into full view and sat down on top of the desk with her legs around my body. She was wearing a pencil skirt that I have no doubt she did on purpose. The skirt pulled up to her thighs showing her black laced underwear.

I couldn't take my eyes off of them but when I did all I could see was her little smirk popping up. Her right foot gazed upon my leg which sent shivers down my spine. Not because I'm attracted to her but because I was so turned on. Once her foot reached my inner thigh I scooted back and stood up. I thought she would be caught by surprise by me pulling back but she didn't even look fazed by my action. Instead she stood up and wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me towards her. I almost tripped but her body stopped me. My breath hitched and I felt my stomach do flips.

She took notice of this and chuckled. "Don't push me princess, I can do things that you couldn't even dream of." I licked my lips. Still, purely out of lust. I need to get home to Sana, ASAP.

"Um, Ms. Seulgi I have to get home." She rolled her eyes.

"You want to go home to that so called mother of yours instead of just taking me right here?" Her voice was more angry than anything. I don't think it was directed at me, but more likely at Sana. But I shook my head.

"I have a lot of things to-" before I could finish her lips were on mine. Being in my horny stage I didnt do anything but pull her closer. Her kisses became harder. I wanted to do nothing but rip her clothes off for fuck her on her desk but I couldn't, I wouldn't. Well I might if I don't leave, immediately. It took so much to pull back but when I did I was pushed back to a desk behind me.

"Don't fucking try me bitch." I was taken back by her word out burst but more turned on at the same time. She came closer to me and grabbed my legs and wrapped them around her waist. My dick came in contact with her lower abdomen.

"Seulgi-"

"Shut up."