Did you know

Sana's POV 

She has something against me, I could tell. I will give it to her, she is doing a good job of hiding it but not good enough. I'm not going to say it's a super power but more of a gift, I can easily read people. And right now I can tell that this girl does not like me. Everytime I turn to look at my phone she gives me a death glare, like she's ready to pounce on me. She is fit but little does she know I am stronger than her. There's no other option.

She asked to go to the bathroom at some point which I knew was a lie, but I told her anyways. Five minutes went by and I decided to go check up on her. When I walked upstairs of coarsely the bathroom was empty and I found her in
Tzuyu's room, in her underwear draw. Ahhh,

thats what it is. She has a crush on Tzuyu.

That got me thinking.

Does she know?

I mean if she does have a crush on Tzuyu, she has to know. You know, considering the fact that she was/ is giving me a death glare. I decided to ignore it knowing that she can't get to Tzuyu, even if Tzuyu wanted her. Which I know would never happen. Olivia isn't her type. If she was older than maybe. I sat back on the couch as soon as I heard foot steps coming from the stairs. There was a bathroom down stairs but I knew she would sneak.

We started making small talk again until I heard the front door open. Once Tzuyu came into view we made eye contact and I could see the fear and slight relief in her eyes. Trust me, that relief will be gone soon. Olivia noticed I wasn't staring at her and turned around.

"Olivia," Tzuyu quietly said. But we both heard it.

Olivia stood up and went to go hug her but before she could someone appeared behind her. Someone I'm not very fond of at the moment. And neither was Olivia.

"Seul- Ms. Seulgi, what are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked. She stuttered a bit. It was little but I caught it. That's when I saw her face turn red. Oh hell no!

"You forgot your jacket." She handed her a orange jacket that all three of us know damn well is not hers. Tzuyu hates orange and she would never wear it. And I think Olivia knows. What is up with this girl?

We all stood there for legitimately about thirty secondes. "Ms. Seulgi-"

"Please, call me seulgi's." She said to me. She quickly looked me up and down but I saw it.

I'm going to kick her ass. You know the one that doesn't exist.

"Right, Seulgi," I said while crossing my arms and walking towards her. "Can I talk to you in the kitchen for a quick sec?" I don't know about her but I could tell that Tzuyu did not want that.

"Yes of course."

"That would be great, I needed to talk to Tzuyu privately anyways." Olivia said. No one asked you dip shit! I decided against saying that and guided seulgi into the kitchen. Before I left I leaned into Ashley's ear.

"By the end of the night all three of you will either be in pain, broken or dead. " I could literally feel her gulp which brought a smile to my lips. When I looked up I saw Seulgi looking at us but turned away. This only caused my smile to widen. She's a Dom. I knew that from the moment i met her. When Tzuyu's dad and I went to go sign her up for school I saw her look at Tzuyu like she was meat, like she needed her. And that's the first sign of a Dom. And i should know. I looked at her the exact same way.

As I walked into the kitchen, she sat down on one of the stools. When she saw me she put on a fake smile. "Kids huh?" No, I'm not havin it. I slammed the door closed behind me which didn't even make her flinch. She's good.

"Don't play me bitch." I saw a small grin appear on her face.

"What do you mean." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you seriously want to play that game or do you want to actually be adults, Dom to Dom." I sat down across from her. Her grin soon turned into a sly smile.

"That would be lovely." She crossed her legs and arms making her chest push up.

"Don't even try it," her smile grew wider as she rolled her eyes.

"Well it worked for Tzuyu." My face went serious. "Oh didn't she tell you? We've been seeing each other for about a week now. Actually that's why she was late." I don't know if I was pissed or proud. Well no, I was pissed but still. I stood up and slowly made my way around the island and in between her legs. She did nothing but grin.

"No she didn't tell me. But," I grabbed the sides of her legs and pushed myself into her. "I'm glad she choose someone who's sexy as hell." I could see the lust melting from her eyes and her Dom side coming in. I leaned down into her lips but the sound of a car engine running stopped me. I looked into her eyes and smirked. "Maybe next time," I let her legs go and backed up. She closed her eyes trying to regain herself. She started chuckling.

"Well you're a little tease aren't you?" I grinned.

"If it makes you feel any better, maybe that next time will be in an about five minutes with Tzuyu." Her smile grew wider.

"Never knew a girls dream could come true." We both smiled and walked out of the kitchen together. Once we were in the living room Tzuyu was gone and so was Olivia. The door was open. I speed walked to the door and saw a car pulling out. It was Olivias car. And Tzuyu was in the back. Once she saw me, the sight of horror appeared.

I started to run after them with Seulgi behind me. But it wasn't enough. They were out of sight within seconds.