Talk

Have you ever had those feelings or thoughts where it's so much you don't even know how to handle it. Like when someone says their having a baby or when someone says somebody died or in this case when someone you know killed someone.

Like that, that right there is something that leaves you completely speechless. My mouth was dry and I had nothing on my mind but where Nayeon might be, how she might feel. Well, that's kind of pointless. She feels dead. But like, did Sana bury her somewhere cold, dry, hot, wet, in the underground of the snake pit. Or did she just through her in a cage full of lions? I mean you would think that what she did to me I wouldn't give the slightest damn what happens to her but I mean, she's a fucking human being.

I'm pretty sure I didn't blink for like a full minute. Sana's smirk turned into a huge smile that you could spot a mile away and still be blinded. "What d-do you mean dead?" I stuttered out. I was in so much shock I actually stuttered. What the hell? She tapped her finger on her chin and looked up at the ceiling to act like she was thinking. She sighed then looked back down at me.

"She was alive, and now she's not." I gulped. My breath was caught in my throat, and I could feel the pee leaking out of me. Her saying that just made me think of all the things she's capable of, like would she ever do that to me if I didn't make her cut, or what if she just got tired of me rejecting her and she decided she needed to get rid of me. As if she was reading my thoughts Sana grabbed my waist and pulled me into her. Our chest was touching and as far as I know, we couldn't get any closer.

"Don't worry about it princess. I would never do anything like that to you. Unless I had to of course." My eyes were basically popping out of my head at this point. All it did was made me want to drop to her feet. The thought of her hurting and torturing me made my nerves go wild. I have no idea what she is capable of and I sure as hell don't want to know. With the smirk never leaving her face she leaned into me and captured my lips with hers. The kiss was slow and steady until she pulled back and my bottom lip was between her teeth. Her grip was hard and tight causing me to gasp.

Once we made eye contact I could see the lust and power hidden behind her pupils. She leaned into my ear and whispered, "hopefully with this knowledge your actions will change. Or you know the consequences." I gulped. She lightly kissed my ear and walked towards the door. She turned around and winked at me before disappearing out of my room.

Me on the other hand, I didn't move a muscle. There were so many thoughts swarming inside my head and I couldn't focus on any of them except one.

This bitch is crazy!

*********

Time went by slowly as morning finally approached. I didn't get an ounce of sleep. The lingering grave of Nayeon haunted me and the lingering feeling of Sana watching me cause me to get up and use the bathroom five times. In one hour.

I have never said this before and I don't think anyone ever has. Thank God for school. I couldn't wait to go and get out of this fucking house. Again, I highly doubt anyone has ever said that. The sound of my alarm going off shook me out of my daze. I happily hit that thing off and jumped out of my bed. I didn't take a shower because being naked right now is not a thing I am comfortable with at the moment. I know some people hate that people don't take showers every day but I mean, it's totally okay. For the most part, I do it every day. My mom always used to say, 'Women take showers every day'. Bull to the shit.

I went to my drawer and picked out some comfy and casual clothes. I was not in the mood to dress up in something cute and fancy but apparently, I did. Because as soon as I walked downstairs into the kitchen, Sana's eyes started roaming my body like she wanted to tear my clothes off from my body immediately.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes and turned to the refrigerator and grabbed an apple. My dad was talking to Sana about something when he turned around and saw me. "Hey, sweetheart. You ready for breakfast?" I was honestly pretty much starving. Staying up all night and not eating is a killer. But I didn't want to be near Sana anymore. Plus Seulgi more likely has something waiting for me.

"Nah, it's fine. I have to get to school early to talk to a teacher," I explained and he nodded his head.

"Oh ok well have a-"

"I'll drive you." Sana chipped in before my dad even finished his sentence. I looked at her and gulped. I was happy to get to school to getaways from her. I don't want her to drive me. But by the look, she is giving she wants me to think about lasts night talking. Which I certainly did. So I complied.

"Let's go then."