Kiss

My nerves were pitched, my back was arched and I'm pretty sure she can sense how nerves I am. She pulled over a while ago and I'm pretty sure we've been here for about fifteen minutes. I didn't dare say a word or even look at her. I kept my eyes on the dirt path road we were on. Ow, and did I mention she pulled over to an area where no one goes. Amazing right?!

I don't know what she was thinking but I sure as hell could feel her eyes burning into the side of my face. At some point, I let out a kind of heavy sigh that I apparently have been holding, which I have no idea why until I felt her shift in her seat. "Look at me." She coldly demanded. I gulped. But did the sane thing and looked at her. Her eyes were a mix of lust, anger (for some god damn reason) and power. Which she always held. I couldn't take it anymore so I slowly moved my gaze towards her nose. Which was a terrible idea.

Her hand gripped my chin and forced me to look into her eyes while also bringing me closer to her. "When I say look at me got damn it I expect you to look at me in the eyes. Do you understand me?" She asked in a low tone. I was still in shook from the whole grabbing chin thing and didn't respond. She used her other hand and smacked my thigh really hard. I flinched but her gip on my jaw never loosened. "Do you understand me?" She growled.

"Y-Yes," I stuttered out.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes mistress," she smirked.

"There you go princess." I slightly nodded. She came closer to my ear and lowly whispered. "Please me." The sound of those words with a combination of her breathe tickling my ear sent shivers down my spine. I was still star-struck until I felt her push my head between her legs. When the hell did she take off her pants? Was she even wearing pants? The constant thoughts continued to come until I felt a hard smack on my ass. I whimpered. "Now."

I wasted no more time and started licking her. Within ten secondes her moans were filling the car. I never did this in a car but surprisingly it was easy. Her legs opened more allowing better access. I moved my body a little lower and twisted my head in the process. I haven't tasted her in a while and I almost forgot how she tasted. But thankfully she didn't allow that to happen. My tongue circled around her clit making her moan even louder. Her hands found the back of my head pushing me in towards her even more to the point where I could nearly breathe, but I fought it.

But of course, I need air. I started sucking and licking and accusingly biting her hard numb. Her climax was near but I needed it to be here
so I somehow went faster and with one more swipe of my tongue, her liquids were coming out everywhere.

Her voice was very high pitched, I thought it would break the glass. Her hands held me in place but I did manage to get a little air. She wouldn't let me move considering the state of mind she was in. I started to lick her slowly up and down her clit making her flinch every now and then.

She finally loosened her grip and lightly pulled my hair and I was leveled with her neck. I could tell that there were a few sweat drops so I decided to go above and beyond and started sucking on her neck. Surprisingly she didn't push away, she just sat there looking up until I found her soft spot and she softly moaned.

"tu goûte incroyable mon amour," I softly said against her neck. Making sure my breath hit it nice and gently. I could tell she was even more turned on at the moment.

"Keep talking and I swear I will take you right here." I chuckled.

"j'adorerais ça," she finally looked into my eyes.

"You better be saying something hot cause if not your ass is going to die." Usually, when people say something to me in some sort of form I find it funny. But I thought back to last night and quietly gulped instead. I can never tell when this woman is joking. She must have noticed my reaction and smiled. "Although I love it when you're scared of me, Tzuyu I want you to know that I am here to protect you. And I always will. Just know that." I nodded my head.

"I know." She sighed and nodded her head.

"Off to school then?" I groaned. I would now rather be locked in a room with Sana for the rest of the day than go to school. What the hell.

*******

"Sooooo shes has been acting like a bitch and causing you problems that make you feel depressed but you want to be around her?" Seulgi asked while looking very confused. All I could do was sigh. I have been asking myself the same question. I made my lips into a straight line and squinted my eyes.

"Yesss?" I said in a questioning tone. Prying that she could answer for me. I don't know what's going on with my life at this point, I'm just trying to have someone else's opinion on this. It's weird I haven't asked Chaeyoung. I know she will always give me an honest opinion. But I know her opinion is going to be, ' how the hell do you not love this?! She's hot and powerful and you get to see her on a daily basis. Fuck I know I would love that.' And I seriously do not need to hear that.

"I don't know Seulg. Everything is so confusing. It's like do I like her or not?" Seulgi seemed a little taken back and I saw a flash of hurt spread across her face. I made eye contact with her and I swear I thought I saw a tear glistening in her eyes. "Not like that," I lied. I really do like seulgi and trust her so much but she is an adult and I don't want her calling the cops or something.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" I have a feeling where this is going but of course, I played dumb.

"Usually that leads to something I don't want to answer but sure, what's up?" She bit her lip and took a deep sigh.

"Have you and your stepmom ever... been...together. Intimately that is?" My breath got caught in my throat. How the hell am I supposed to answer that?! I stuttered for a while not knowing what to say. I have always found it hard to lie to her, which really is bad in this case. I saw a tear roll down her face. I immediately stood up from my chair and went on the other side of the desk and wiped the tear from her face.

When I did, she held my wrist. "Answer the question?" I kindly requested and She grunted. I took a sigh and nodded my head. Her eyes went wide and she pushed me away and quickly stood up. She started pacing back and forth around the room yelling. We were after school and as far as I know, no one is here.

"Oh my fucking gosh! Tzuyu have you lost your god damn mind. Do you have any idea how WRONG that is?! She's dating your fucking dad! Have you ever thought about how when they fuck you're technically getting your dad's saliva and shit all over you? Or do you like that?! Cause Tzu-" she finally stopped pacing and looked at me. I for some reason found more pain than anger in her eyes. "It's just that's not right, I mean-" I came up to her and took her hands in mine which seemed to calm her down.

"I know, I know how wrong this is-"

"Then why the fuck are you-" I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't take the screaming I just couldn't. So my nerves spoke before my brain.

I kissed her.