V card

"So you think that you could have gotten away with this?" She growled at me. She pulled my head back by my hair tightly causing me to wince in pain. I could tell she wasn't even that mad and yet she's acting like I just killed her mother.

I tried to speak but was stopped with a slap. It didn't sting but still, what the hell! She was pulled back by someone I least excepted, Seulgi.

The only thought that ran through my head was this is not going to end well. But, might I add, I was terribly wrong.

Seulgi pulled her into a kiss.

A kiss.

A fucking kiss.

And oh hell was it hot! I could feel my insides going wild. Sana pulled her head back making Seulgi open her mouth. She slipped her tongue in causing Seulgi to moan. I was beyond turned on at this point.

Seulgi started to pull Sana closer to her and grabbed her ass. They are both Doms, so you have no idea how much I want to see how this ends.

As Sana pushed her against the wall, I started to groan. I wanted that to be me. They both turned around and grinned. "Is my baby getting jealous?"

"No, I'm getting horny," they both looked at each other and smirked. Seulgi started to come towards me and planted a rough kiss on my lips. Sana's hands pushed my back down onto the bed. I felt something between my legs and got excited.

"Tzuyu," I hummed into her mouth.

"Tzuyu," I was going to say something but her lips started to disappear. I got worried and frustrated.

"Tzuyu!" I jumped up but was quickly pulled back by my limbs being tied down. I looked around frantically. There to my right stood Olivia looking like there was shit on my head. I rolled my eyes.

"You better have a good explanation because you just ruined the best dream I have ever had."

"Was it about me?" Olivia asked and I chuckled. She started to scan my body with her eyes and that's when I noticed I was naked. Never in my life have I felt so exposed. I felt weak, fragile, but I will not let know that.

"What are you looking at four eyes?" Also, never in my life have I ever regretted saying that. She got onto the bed and started straddling me. I squirmed as much as I could to try get her off me but it wasn't any use. She leaned down to my face and smiled. Her hands traced my body, her right hand pinched my nipple and her left went to my dick. I stiffend. I'm not supposed to be enjoying this, I'm not supposed to be enjoying this, I'm not supposed to be enjoying this. That thought kept running in my head.

It's funny, there's always a side of a person where they know they are not supposed to be doing something but they do it anyways. Not like I have free will right now, but still.

Her hand started moving on my dick in a up-down motion. I made my hands into fists and curled my toes. "Get. Off. Of. Me." I lowly growled at her. She just chuckled and continued with her hand motion.

"The fact that you're not stopping me says something babe," her pace picked up and my back accidentally arched a bit. I told myself that no matter what I would not moan. Or at least that was until I felt her wet mouth hit my nipple. A low moan escaped my mouth and I immediately mentally smacked myself. She took my moan as pleasurement and kept going.

Her middle finger ended up going inside me causing my back to arch higher. Her pace was quick and rough. She added two more fingers causing me to scream as my orgasm came. She licked my nipple one more time then faced me. She took her fingers out of me and licked them. I turned away cause I couldn't stand the sight of it. "There, now I own you," at this at I had to look at her.

"If pleasuring someone meant you 'own them' than I would own a crap ton of people." Olivia did not take that well.

I saw her once smiley face turn into anger and control. "Fine then, I guess I would have to take something no one has." I rolled my eyes.

"Please, my virginity is wayyyyy gone." As she got off the bed I kept laughing. She really can't do anything to me. Although I would rather sleep in a bed full of pythons than kiss her, the pleasure isn't that bad. I should not be thinking that! Ughhh! I felt my arms and legs loose. I looked down and saw Olivia untie them. I grabbed my wrist with my hand and rubbed them, but she took them back. She also flipped me over to my stomach. She tied my ankles back to the poles and grabbed my waist and pulled it towards her. I was going to fight but before I could even manage, my wrist were being tied to.

So now a knot was tied again and ass was sticking up. "What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled. She came around the bed and into my view. She was now naked and had a strap on, on her. My eyes widen at the fake cock and turned in disgust.

"You said that your virginity is gone, but that isn't completely true. One thing that I know for sure  is that you never had anyone or anything in your ass." My mind went blank. She came closer to my face and kissed me. I didn't react because my mind was basically gone until I heard her speak.

"So I'm going to take your anal virginity."