Im Nayeon

"I can do whatever I want to you. At any time. No matter what. If I say do something, you do it, without question. Even if it is the most embarrassing or worst time to do it, you do it, without hesitation. You don't do anything unless I say you can. No one is allowed to see your body except me. No more going out and that little smurf you picked up at the mall is over with. I don't care how you end it, it's over. Whenever we are out together do not embarrass me by acting like a foolish kid. Break any of these rules and you will be punished. You may have a safe word but I expect you to rarely use it. Congratulations Tzuyu. You are now my submissive."

Sana's words from this morning played over and over again in my head. What the hell was I thinking? And what will my safe word be?

I couldn't focus all day as I was in class. Yes I took a class in Daegu over spring break. I know you're thinking why the hell I did that but it's mainly to get away from Sana.

Yesterday when Sana disappeared off somewhere I went to go buy me a new phone. I was pretty pissed off about that because I lost all my contacts but then again I upgraded my phone. Anyways as I was leaving the shop, I saw a poster that had basically job helpers. Like you take classes and it prepares you for what you would have to do in that job. Some of the jobs were,

Fire fighters

Technology

Business

Teaching

Electrician

Plummer

Physical

Physiognomy

Physiology

Designer

Beauty

Actor

There were many more but after I saw the teaching I mainly focused on that. Believe it or not I always wanted to be a teacher or a professor. I know, I've been in school for so long I wanted to go back. Like who the hell feels like that. But it isn't that, it's just every year I have new teachers and I always admire them for what they do and how they do it. I wanted to try it for myself.

I was currently in my first class ready and prepared for. Well not really, I just had my phone and a pencil. What else to do you need in this world.

People started filling up the room, one by one everyone found a seat. Mostly everyone seemed to know each other and sat with one another. Me on the other hand was not so popular. I mean people sat around me, so I guess I'm good enough to sit by.

The class was getting ready to start when a guy sat by me. I'm not into guys but I will admit he was good looking and attractive. He had the typical blonde hair and blue eyes, but his eyes were so admiring. They were like the ocean but then again like the sky's that are full of clouds. Shut up. I know that didn't make any sense. They were pretty, let's put it that way.

"I'm gay,"

I just stared at him. Wow this is turning out better than I thought.

"Well nice to meet you gay," I stuck out my hand. "I'm gay too," his cheeks slid up into a small that showed a straight line of perfectly white teeth. He stuck out his hand and shook mine.

"Oh thank god. There was only one seat left and I didn't want a loud mouth girl bugging me," He said and I chuckled.

"Well I don't like loud mouths as much as long tongues," he laughed.

"Pretty, smart and gay, your a triple threat, I like you. What's your name?"

"Tzuyu, but my friends call me Tzu, what about you hot stuff,"