Stranger

"Ms. I-I really c-can't please-"

"If you say one more word I swear I will make you wish you weren't alive." I gulped. Her hands pushed my thighs down onto the table not allowing me to move. She is way stronger than she looks. Her hand moved and went into my hair pulling it back making my head snap. Her lips went directly to my neck. Her tongue made traces up and down, side to side causing me to slightly moan. She ended up finding my soft spot which triggered me to get worried.

"Don't leave a spot." Slap. I held my cheek with my hand where she slapped me. I have no doubt that there was a red handprint growing on my face. I accidentally let a small wet tear run down my face. I tried my best to not let any more come out.

She pulled my hair back again and started sucking but harder. "Please," I whispered. She moved from spot to spot giving me a variety of hickeys.

I think out of everything that's happening I feel more disappointed in myself because I'm enjoying this. I shouldn't be. But let's be honest, if Sana didn't do what she's doing I would be totally fucking Seulgi right now. I mean she is hot, and she's always been nice to me, opening, never to judge. Honestly, she would make the perfect girlfriend to someone. But not me.

At this point, I've just given in.

There's no way Sana could find out, and if she did, I minus well make my punishment worth it. I grabbed seulgi's chin and kissed her. She didn't kiss back immediately cause I shocked her but she soon did. I let her tongue slip through my mouth and down my throat. I let out a low groan causing her to moan into my mouth sending vibrations down my throat as well. Her hand slowly let loose of my hair which I am gratefully thankful for and slipped back around my waist. I wrapped my legs tightly around her pushing my center into her. My arousal was building up, I could literally cum by her just putting her hand on me.

But of coarsely, someone had to knock on the door.

Seulgi let out an upset growl and stomped to the door like an angry toddler, this caused me to slightly chuckle as I hopped off the table. She opened the door to which a horny teenage boy had to stupidly ask her a non-logical question. After he asked 'what is photosynthesis?' I stopped listening. Seriously, I come up with better lies than that. Also, tip, if you want to talk to someone, come up with a script. They may not follow it, probably because they didn't know it existed, but still, it comes in handy.

Seulgi let him in and I could tell she was not pleased about it. She was horny and upset and not in the mood to have to deal with kids right now. I already knew that he would be here for a while so I decided to look at the note again. I re-read it about five times still not letting my head wrap around it. How could anyone know about this? The only person who knows is Chaeyoung and I know damn well she wouldn't write this. For starters, this isn't her handwriting. But then again she knows about Sana, I don't think she would know about Seulgi. She knows we have a good relationship other than the whole teacher-student thing. No. Quit. She wouldn't do this. Why the hell would I even think that?

All I could do was shake my head and put the note back in my pocket. I decided to text Sana that I would be home late beforeor she start to go all crazy. She said okay but hurry cause I have someone waiting for me. I was going to ask who but my phone was taken out of my hand. I turned around to see Seulgi going through my messages. I was going to have an attitude with her but decided against it. Her face started to make weird expressions and not one would stick. It would go from curiosity to disgust to anger then back to disgust.

She ended up throwing my phone down and put her hand around my throat and kissed me hard and deeply. She pushed my back further into the chair making my back a little uncomfortable. My phone had dinged but she ignored it and kept kissing me. It dinged five more times. It then started to ringing indicating someone was trying to call me. Seulgi pushed me back and angerly picked up the phone. She rolled her eyes and did something then put it back down.

"On your knees, now."

***********

"Son of a bitch!" She screamed as she reached her orgasm. She pushed me back onto the ground and closed her legs and eyes tightly. I watched in gratitude and pleasure meant. I could tell she never had an orgasm that powerful. I couldn't do anything but smile. Once she finally calmed down she slowly undid her legs and opened her eyes and looked at me.

"New Jersey called and said quiet down." She couldn't do anything but chuckle.

"You got jokes, okay. Wipe that stupid beautiful smile off your face. You look like a toddler who just had ice cream."

"Well-" she rolled her eyes again. She started to put on her underwear and skirt. I took this time and grabbed my phone. My face dropped. Five texts from Sana and 11 missed calls.

Sana- hurry up this kid is starting to annoy me

Sana- hellooo

Sana- Tzuyu fucking Chou answers this damn phone!!

Sana- if you're not here within 30 mins your ass is mine

Sana- I hope you don't have to sit in your classes cause you won't be able to sit for a week

I threw my head back mentally slapping myself. I can't blame anyone but me. I grabbed my backpack and headed towards the door. I stopped when I heard a clearly fake cough come from behind me. I turned around and saw Seulgi crossing her arms. I sighed and went to her. She pulled me by the waist and kissed me. We kissed for about three minutes until I pulled away. "I'll see you tomorrow," she nodded her head and kissed me one more time before sending me off.

********

Once my car pulled up into my driveway reality hit me. I'm about to die.

I slowly got out of the car realizing there was an extra car that wasn't Sana's, my dad's or even Chaeyoung's car. I walked up to the house and immediately heard laughing. I took off my shoes and walked to where the noise was coming from. Once I entered the living room, Sana was talking to someone who looked familiar. I cleared my throat and Sana looked at me. The stranger who I come to know is not a stranger turned around.

"Olivia?"