Change

Everything was sweating. Parts of my body that should not be sweating was sweating. My arms were aching and so were my ankles. I felt wind blow across my ass and I jumped.

I clenched my fist and yelled at her to let me go. I know that wasn't going to work but it was still worth a shot.

Her hand rubbed my ass and I jumped. Her nails ran up and down my thighs, I bit my lip causing it to bleed a bit. I jumped again when she smacked my ass making me moan. "I told you, you would enjoy this." I continued to curse at her but she ignored it.

Her tongue slipped into my ass causing me to yell into the covers. Her tongue moved at a quick pace making my fist clench even tighter. All of a sudden I felt something go inside my ass. I screamed as loud as I could and a small tear escape my eye.

I heard her chuckle.

She didn't even give me time to adjust as she pulled back and slammed back into me. I let another scream leave along with a cry. She kept going and the pain never left. All I could think about was how Sana would never do this to me. She would let me get settle, she would comfort me while doing it. More importantly, she wouldn't even do this in the first place!

I have told her numerous of times that a anal would never be on my to-do list. And I know she would have never done this.

All of a sudden I felt her yank it out of me. I didn't hear anything because my mind was still out. There was a long silence until I finally came out of my head and heard stuff being thrown around. Well more like someone. There was glass breaking along with wood.

At some point I heard a big pang as if someone was being thrown against a Wall. Suddenly I felt my wrist and ankles being free. I groaned and let another tear escape my eyes as I rolled over and made myself into a ball.

I felt someones body being pressed on mine and I flinched. "Its okay baby, its okay, your safe." I gulped. I know that voice. I looked up and saw Sana staring down at me with tears in her eyes. I felt a clog inside my throat and couldn't speak. I was safe. I bit my lip and more tears escape my mouth. "You chipped me didn't you?" I asked dryly. I felt hot chuckle against me. She still had tears coming down her eyes but she smiled and nodded her head.

"I'm not very pleased knowing she could have tracked you this entire time, but I'm pleased at the moment." I looked over to the side and saw Seulgi standing by the wall where there was a big whole. I squinted my eyes. "Don't worry she won't be bothering us for a while." I couldn't do anything but chuckle.

It kills me how much my life has changed within a year. How my life went from having a bitch as stepmother to having that same person have so much sexual control over me, plus one of my favorite teacher's liking me more than I thought. I just can't wait to see what comes next.

This is my life now.