Chapter 45

~Mia's POV~

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Luke, happy birthday to you!" 5sos, one direction and I sang to Luke.

"And many more!" Michael sang-yelled, just like he did on Ashton's birthday.

Finally, Luke's birthday is today. I've waited so much for giving him my gift, he's gonna love it.

"Open the presents!" Ashton told Luke. Luke smiled at Ashton and slightly nodded.

"First mine!" Liz said. Yes, Liz. She's here in LA for Luke's birthday, she arrived yesterday.

Luke opened Liz's birthday present, which was some shirts, wristbands, beanies and other things. Luke looked quite happy with all of that. Afterwards he opened the gift one direction gave to him. It was a Bon Jovi vinyl along with a vinyl player. He looked amazed with these gifts too. Then he opened the present 5sos have to him. It was a poster with Green Day's signature on it. And finally he opened my present. I've been waiting ages for him to open it.

"Okay so Luke, open Mia's." Liz said, gesturing to my gift. Not to brag out, but my gift is quite big, like it's in a big box and stuff.

"Mia, you shouldn't have given anything to me." Luke told me.

"Oh, but I did." I proudly replied. He smiled and opened the big box. I made sure there was a lot of paper inside it, so it would be harder to find the gifts.

"I can't find anything." He chuckled, looking or something inside the box with his right hand.

"Try harder." I smirked.

"Oh, I got one." He gasped and got his arm out of the box to see what the gift was. Just like I thought, he found the new Fossil watch I bought him.

"Mia!" He exclaimed, "you did not buy that!" He continued. He looked quite impressed because of the expensive watch I bought him, but his expression faded away when he got up the chair he was sitting on and hugged me real tight.

"Look, I love you and everything, but I can't breathe." I muttered as he tightened the hug.

"Thank you so much!" He whispered in my ear.

"You're welcome, but hey, you're not done yet." I told him, letting go off the hug.

"You're kidding." He frowned.

"You wish." I smiled and he began searching for another present that was inside the box. He finally found one of the gifts after struggling a little bit.

"No way! This is so cute!" Luke giggled. Huh, giggling Luke, very rare.

"Did you like it?" I asked him proudly.

"Of course I like it! You know I love penguins! And now I have a big fluffy stuffed penguin!" He said and hugged the penguin. We all laughed at his immaturity.

"Find the next one!" I encouraged him. He gave me a 'I don't believe you' look and searched for the next present that was still in the box.

"Is this small or something cause I can't find it...." He asked, but it sounded more like a statement

"Keep searching through the paper." I smirked.

"Why did you fill the whole box with newspaper anyways? To piss me off?" Luke teased. We all laughed at his joke. "Yes! I found it!" He continued with a very happy expression.

"Open it." Calum yelled from the back of the room.

"Okay." Luke murmured in response. He examined the medium size jewelry box. "Did you buy me earrings or something?"

"Luke don't be stupid! It's a necklace." I replied with a grin on my face.

"Really?" He asked, still not opening his last present.

"Just open the damn thing!" Harry said, Louis hitting him with his elbow as if saying 'shut up mate'.

"Okay, okay. Fine. Let's see." Luke finally gave in and opened the box. There was a folded paper on the inside. "What's this?" Luke asked to himself. He unfolded the paper, which came out as a huge letter, if you can call it that way.

"Whoa." Liz gasped.

"That's a huge letter." Niall pointed out. Nah, no shit Sherlock.

"Read it!" Ashton exclaimed. "We want to know what it says."

"Don't!" I said. "It's personal stuff, you can't just read other people's things."

"Ugh, fine. Just save it and read it in private Luke." Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Who wants to eat some cake?" Liz asked.

"Who doesn't?" Zayn chuckled. We all laughed and went to the kitchen to eat some cake, but before Luke entered the kitchen, he stopped me.

"Thanks for the presents." He said. "It means a lot." He smiled and kissed me, sending butterflies all over my stomach. I could actually feel my head burning. "I love it when you blush because of me." Luke smirked.

"I don't blush!" I protested.

"Yes, yes you do." Luke insisted.

"Ugh, fine." I gave in.

"Hey lovebirds, we're waiting for you. We want to eat some cake." Liam opened the kitchen door and crept his head out so he could see us.

"Alright." Luke replied and we both entered the kitchen.

Oh Luke, I want to see your face when you see the rest of your gifts, I thought. I mentally smirked and high-five myself.

====================

Author's Note:

Hey! Sorry for the wait, I've been kinda busy lately! Thank you for reading and voting! I love you all<3 what do you think Mia's planning to give Luke? You will not see it coming *smirks* anyways,

See you for chapter 46!