Chapter 26

~Luke's POV~

While Mia was taking a shower, I looked for the necklace that I was supposed to give her. When I found it on the pocket of my pants, I opened the little box, revealing the necklace. The necklace, for my luck, was rusted. Crap, I always ruin things, don't I? What am I supposed to do now? I guess I have to go to the mall and buy a new one, or maybe the guys know a jewerly shop that can actually fix it. I don't know.

I decided to go and ask the lads about it, since Mia is showering and she won't notice me. Before getting out of the room, I grabbed something to wear since I was still on a towel. I got out of my bedroom and walked to Calum's room. I knocked his door, getting a 'come in' in reply. I entered his room and sat down on the corner of his bed. He then spoke.

"Hey Luke." He said.

"Hi" I simply replied. Then I decided that it was my turn to speak. "I, uh, I have a little dilemma here..." I told Calum, sending me a confused expression.

"Oh, what's wrong mate?" He questioned. I took a deep breath and spoke.

"Well Calum, you-you know who I like right?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Mia." He said laughing a bit. "Why?"

"Um, a couple of days ago, when we were at the mall..I, uh, I bought Mia some necklace she liked. So yeah, basically today we both wanted to workout so we decided to go running. We ended up at a lake and there was a canoe in there, so I decided to row all the way to the middle of the lake on the canoe and ask Mia to be my girlfriend plus giving her the necklace." I said, making Calum get slightly excited.

"Oh, yeah, I saw the picture on Twitter, but then what happened?" He asked, showing a little of exciment.

"I kinda made the canoe trip over and Mia and I ended up in the water. And basically the necklace is rusted right now and I don't know what I should do." I told Calum.

"Well man, you can just go to a jewerly shop so they can fix it and stuff." He said. I slightly nodded.

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks mate." I whispered.

"No problem. Good luck with the whole asking Mia out thing, don't get nervous next time." He encouraged. Of course I'm getting nervous next time, we're talking about Mia.

I finally thanked Calum for like the 10th time and got out of his room. Then I stood in the hallway searching for jewelry shops in my phone. After looking for like 10 sites, I found one. Then I walked all the way to Ashton's room, which is at the other side of the stairs. I don't know if I said this before, but it kinda sucks living in a big house like this one, you have to walk a lot to get to different rooms. I rather live in Mia and I's house. It's confier, cozier and I don't know, it's home.

When I reached Ashton's room I knocked the door, like I did with Calum's. I'm basically asking him to drive me to some jewerly shop. A couple of moments later, Ashton opened the door. He then told me to get in, which I did.

"Hey Luke." Ashton said giving me a smile.

"Hi mate." I said, causing him to send me a confused look.

"Hey, um, not to be rude or anything, but why are you here? I mean, you barely come and see me and stuff." He explained himself. He's right, I don't always come here and say hi...I should start doing that.

"Yeah, sorry about it. I was just wondering if you could take me to a jewelry store or something, if you want, of course." I told him. He thought about it for a couple of seconds, but he soon replied.

"Why not, we can have some Luke and Ashton time." He said laughing. I laughed too, but I quickly shrugged it off and spoke again.

"Haha yeah... Anyway, the store is near the house, so the errant might only take 15 minutes though." I said.