Chapter 25

~Mia's POV~

You know that feeling you get when everything seems so perfect and so amazing that you can barely believe that it is happening? I'm in that situation. Everything has been perfect lately: my friendship with the boys, the summer vacations in LA, Luke...everything seems to be perfect.

I woke up still cuddled to Luke. I love waking up like this. There's nothing that compares to this. I still remember about Andrew, I don't know why I been remembering him so much lately, I don't want to though. He just gives me bad memories and makes me want to puke all over his face.

*flashback*

"Luke, I can't take this anymore. Am I really not worth it?"

"You are worth it Mia. He is just an asshole and doesn't realize what an amazing opportunity he had."

"Why I'm not good enough?"

"Mia, you are good enough. You're everything you think you're not. You're really good looking, you're smart, you're funny, you're an excellent person, and you mean a lot to many people. Don't get upset with this whole thing, he wasn't worth it. And if you need anything, here I am. I'll always be here no matter what."

"Thank you Luke. You're a really good friend."

*end of flashback*

Luke has always been there for me when I needed it. I feel like I haven't been grateful enough with him. I feel like I should tell him what I feel towards him, but I don't know how. Maybe I've said it before, but he is just perfect and makes my day every time he is with me. I feel like I haven't appreciated our friendship, or at least that I haven't showed it.

I pushed my thoughts aside, not wanting to think anymore. I'm just really confused. Instead, I looked at Luke. He is still asleep. God, he looks like an angel. I love how his face looks like when he sleeps. He looks so peaceful, looking at him makes you feel like if the world doesn't exists. Not to mention his eyes. Every freaking time I look at them I disappear completely. Their baby blue color just makes me realize how wonderful somebody can be, if that makes sense. I'm so lucky to have Luke as a friend. I just wished that I had him as something more.

"I can feel you watching, darling." Luke said. He didn't even open his eyes.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Don't be. And good morning." He said. He had his morning voice. Gosh, that morning voice that makes my heart melt.

"Morning." I said. "Are you hungry?"

"Kinda." He said, and just like if it was magic his stomach roared of hunger, causing us both to laugh.

"C'mon let's go and get something to eat." I said. I tried to get up, but he didn't let me.

"Stay here a little longer."

"But I'm hungry." I said, and he pouted, trying to make me change my mind. "Fine." I said as I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest like before. We stayed there for a little while.

"I'm hungry." I simply said, not expecting a response to my random comment.

"I'll stay here a little longer. Go to eat if you want." He said. But I want to stay with you.

I couldn't resist my hunger though, even if I sound like a hobo who hasn't ate in ages. I planted a quick kiss on his cheek, and I could feel my face burn from my sudden action. I just can't help it.

I quickly got out of the room and went downstairs. I walked straight to the kitchen and grabbed a pan. I quickly lit up the stove and placed the pan on top of it. I grabbed eggs and sausage. I'm gonna prepare crumbled eggs. I just hope that none of the lads come down here and ask for something, because being honest, I'm tired of cooking, even if it's for me. Gosh, I sound like if I was a mother with like 15 kids or something. Ignore my last thought.