Silent Tears Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (Edited)

***

Grace's P.O.V

They say silence is golden so I was great. I sat in the passenger seat as he drove, glancing at him every so often. He was smiling absently, which would have been kinda creepy on anybody else, but just looked adorable on him. God what was wrong with me. I hate his girlfriend and he only realised my existence today.

But he did stand up for me. Plus he does want to talk. He's the first person to even talk to me in a year. Yeah some people tried to but gave up after I ignored them. Well I knew they wouldn't stick around unless they really cared enough. No one did. Except Jake.

Mum and dad are all right, I guess, but they don't treat me the same as they treat Sam. Sam is my older brother. He is the complete opposite of me he has blonde hair and blue eyes. Now I think about it, I don't look like my parents either. I always assumed I just looked like my grandparents. I have to remember to ask them about it. I don't understand why I haven't before. Oh yeah, I don't speak!

My head snapped up at the sound of Jake's voice. "We're here." He beamed at me with some kind of suppressed excitement in his eyes. It was look of someone who just wanted to jump up and down screaming with joy, but is holding it back so as not to scare anyone. I really wanted to smile back and speak to him, to let him know how I enjoyed his company and how grateful I was that he stood up for me, but I couldn't. I didn't want to speak to him then find out this was some giant joke. I had to know I could trust him, I didn't want to be fooled around like before.

I heard Jake clear his throat and realised I was just sat there staring at him. I jumped out his car, just to have the wind whip at my face blowing down my hood. I stood there frozen, as Jake stared at me. My breath grew heavier and I began to shake, so I did the one thing I did best- I ran. Into the woods.

Jake's P.O.V.

I saw her face and she was beautiful. She had lengthy black that reflected the sunlight making it shimmer. And her eyes,they were so bright and had so many different shades of green in them I lost count. They also looked really familiar. I just stood there staring after her for a few seconds. Then as if in a trance turned to my brother the same moment he turned to me and we both took after her following her in to the woods praying to get to her before any of the others did. God she was fast.

Grace's P.O.V.

I ran and ran until all the trees around me turned into a blur. I had never ran this fast before. I was scared but I couldn't stop.

That was until I ran into the giant man in front of me. Painful. I stared up at him. Oh my goodness! He looks like me.

"What's a little girl like you doing in the woods alone?" I just stared at him. I distantly heard Jake and his brother (who's name I really need to find out!) skid into the space behind me.

"Hi, S-s-sir. Um, come on Grace, lets go back. Sorry for this, it won't happen again." Jake stuttered pulling on my arm.

"No problem young Jake. Nice to meet you Grace. Are you going to the house?"

"Y-yes sir." God this boy can stutter.

"I'll assist you then!" The man smiled and strode off in the direction we came from. Jake and what's-his-name followed after him and I just stared at them in disbelief. Before realising that they were my way out of the forest and running after them

***********************************************************

I POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!

Ok I decided I won't post the next chapter until I get five votes. Unless I finish it and can't be bothered to wait! Oh by the way, I want to know if you guys have any ideas for the brothers name, the person who gives me the best name can have the next chapter dedicated to them.

Ella

x x x