Chapter 1: Story teller {1}

Y/N's POV:
I was laying on my bed and wondering what I will do if...until I could finish that sentence to my self a bunch of girls rushed in and gathered around my bed they were staring at me I can see excitement in there eyes. "Wait...did they found out that I am not from wall Maria!?" I thought to myself "Well Nah not a chance because Annie is still sitting there calmly." I looked at Annie and then looked at them.

Y/N : Uh...what...is there something wrong...?

I asked while rubbing the back of my neck

A girl among them : Oh no ofcourse not. Don't worry well we heard that you saw titans Real Titans! Is that true!?

"Oh so that's what they want to know" I thought to myself and let out a sigh of relief.

Y/N: OH! Yeah I did!

Everyone was stared at me with open mouth it somehow making me laugh.

Everyone: Can you please tell us what really happened.

Mina: We heard Eren talking about that,but we want to hear your side as well.

Sasha: You know for Knowledge!
She said while wait from where did she got that bread...!?

Y/N: Ok ok Sit tight so here we go!

One of them dim the rooms light and oddly the moon was bright that day it wasn't full moon at that time.
Y/N: So it was the year 845 I was standing in front of my house reading a book about--"wait I can't tell them what book I was reading wait let me think of a book real quick" I thought to myself.
Ymir: Come-on a book about what Crista and I don't have time you know.
Ymir said while holding Crista.
Crista: Ymir! I am sorry Y/n please continue.
Y/N: Ahem! So...The book was about 'what if a titans never eats human' while reading that book...and SUDDENLY!!

EVERYONE: AH!
I looked at everyone's face ha...they got scared. I looked at Annie who was sitting on her bed and rolled her eyes. I then stand up and start telling the story while everyone was sitting on the floor.

Y/N: A thunder suddenly stroke the ground and it felt like earthquake. Everything seemed so slow down. My mother came out of the house, while holding a plate on her hand and my father wasn't there at that moment. I looked at my mother's face.....
Her... expression...it was full of fear.
She was looking up, I looked at her direction and found myself having the same expression after looking that thing.

Mother: The...wall...its 50 meters high...how...

I can feel the fear through her voice.
A man suddenly screamed : it's...ITS AN TITAN!!!

My mother grabbed me. And suddenly the Titan started to kicking the wall some parts of the wall scattered everywhere.
I saw my father running towards us and grabbed my mother's hand. But suddenly...

EVERYONE: SUDDENLY!?

They screamed well very loudly.

Y/N: Hey shh...you guys are loud.
Suddenly it went all black I saw people running arround and I found myself on the ground. I looked around...and...saw my parents were under a big stone which was a part of the wall that the Collosal Titan kicked.
I was just staring at them I couldn't think of anything at that moment then suddenly a solider grabbed my hand and said...

SOLIDER: Hey! What are you doing here at a moment like this!?

I looked at the stone the solider did the same and sigh.

SOLIDER: Ok...come with me.

He told me to grab him tight. And used his ODM gear. I can see all those people all those titans who were eating countless people...It...was horrible...

The room went silent only thing that I can hear was the sound of the candles and Annie's page flipping sound. There faces were terrified.

Y/N: Hey don't worry this will not happen again.

I said with a smile.Then everyone stand up and we all greeted good night to each other. And saw Mikasa entering the room. Guess she was with Eren and Armin.

Y/N: Hey Mikasa.
I said raising my right hand. She looked at me with her one and only expression.

Mikasa: Hey...

She looked kind of sad did something happened between them.

Mikasa: So what regiment you are going to choose?

Wow it's new that she is starting a conversation first.

Y/N: uh... I am thinking of joining the Scouts Regiment.

Mikasa: oh

Then she moved towards her bed. It was kinda late so I was about to sleep and seems like everyone else has been already fallen asleep. Just above my bed it's Sasha's bed. I layed down on my bed and thinking about joining the regiment. And I fall asleep eventually.

••••••••••••••••••NEXT DAY••••••••••••••••••
Author's POV:

Y/N, Eren, Sasha, Connie, Mina, Thomas and others were assigned to look over the wall.
Eren and Thomas were talking with each other where Y/N and Sasha were teasing Connie.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: Hahahaha, Sasha! stop now my stomach is aching!

Sasha: No just tell me Connie how can you say that you eat too much food and yet you are not far and tall you are even smaller than me!

Connie: Hai!

Suddenly Sasha stopped talking and walked towards a wooden box.
Me and Connie looked at each other and then looked back at Sasha. Then Eren and others joined us as well.

Eren: Sasha what are you doing?

Eren asked and Sasha put her Index finger on her lips indicating to say quietly. And take out some meat!?

Y/N and OTHERS: MEAT!?

Sasha giggled and said...

Sasha: After this we will eat this together.

Connie took Sasha away was discussing something where Eren was staring at the town and thinking something.

"Bertholdt... now..." I thought to myself. It was kinda sad but I have to do it that's why I came here.

Author's POV:

Suddenly a thunder struck the ground there was wind blowing every used there ODM gear to stick to the wall... It was just like 5 years ago when the Collosal titan attacked wall Maria. Eren saw the Collosal titan and made a move to attack the titan.

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: EREN!
I screamed just what is he thinking he is doing I looked at Sasha who was holding someone I can't see clearly because of the dust in my eyes.

Y/N: SASHA! TAKE HIM SOMEWHERE SAFE AND CONNIE GO WITH EREN AND OTHERS GO INFORM THIS TO THE OTHER REGIMENT!

I told them and went to with them where Connie was with Eren.

To be continued...

So guys here Erwin Smith of the day!!
Hope you all going to have a nice day!

So guys here Erwin Smith of the day!!Hope you all going to have a nice day!