Chapter 4 {Extra}

Y/N's POV:

Night:

It's been months since I joined the Scout Regiment, so many things happened but no new things has happened since Annie got caught no new expedition too, we just wake up do training and do some stuff here there and that's all but something happened today in the morning...

Morning:

I was sweeping the corridor and saw Erwin was talking with a Lady, she was wearing a beautiful gown, not only the gown was beautiful but the lady herself was beautiful too.

"Who is he talking to? No I should not being too nosy, or Erwin will thought I am being too clingy." I thought to myself and tried to concentrate on sweeping.

But my curiosity took over me and I got a little bit closer, to hear what they are talking about.

Lady: Thank you so much Erwin, I don't know what would happen if you weren't there to help.

Erwin: No problem, Marie I am glad you like it.

Marie: Haha of course, I like anything you say and please don't tell anything to my husband.

"Hehehe......hehe...what is going on.....!?" I thought to myself while smiling and also trying not get angry but why am I getting angry?

Then suddenly the broom fall out from my hands.

Erwin and Marie looked surprised, I quietly got out took the broom bowed at them and left.

Night:

I was lying down on my bed and Sasha was already sleeping.

"So this is what happened today, and now I can't sleep......" I thought to myself.

Y/N: Ugggghhh!!!!!!

Sasha: Meat.... (In her sleep)

Y/N: .....

Next morning:

I was walking through the corridor with Hange talking about the Titans and then, suddenly Erwin's office door opened me and Hange stopped and looked,The beautiful woman once again got out from the room smiling and then Erwin came out, all dressed up.

Erwin: Let's go.

Hange noticed my angry expression and said,

Hange: Hehe seems like you are Jealous?

Y/N: No!........I guess a little...

Hange smiled and said,

Hange: As you should hehe.

I looked at Hange surprised,

Y/N: Why!? Who is she!?

Hange glasses started to glow.

Y/N: I don't like this silence Hange.

Hange: Well, she was Erwin's crush...

"...right I was right...I am just full of myself, I am just a mere young girl who thought I was in love but it was fake... " I thought to myself.

Hange: Y/N?

"I should have focused on my work..."
Keep thinking to myself

Hange: Y/N.

"This world is so cruel..."
Still thinking.

Hange: Y/N!

Y/N: What!?

Hange: You were quite for too long.

Y/N: hmm. Let's go Hange!

Hange: To where?