Chapter 2: Thunder Storm I {14}

Well before starting today's chapter, I just want to tell you that, if you read it in dark mode it will be really cool, cause I am writing it in dark mode and it really suits the chapter. 🙂

Anyways enjoy your story.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/N's POV:

After declaring my condition to Erwin. He thought something and smiled at me. "Why is he smiling...?"

Erwin: I can prove that in one day.

"WHAT!?"

Y/N: N--NO SEVEN DAYS IT IS! WITHIN SEVEN DAYS NOT IN ONE DAY!!!

Erwin laughed at me which made me a bit embarrassed...

Erwin: It's okay Y/n, I am joking.

Y/N: That scared me...

I muttered. I looked at him "what should I do now...?" Then Erwin looked at the clock.

Erwin: It's already 2pm? Time sure passed quickly.

Then looked at me and faced me and said.

Erwin: Y/n? You don't have lunch yet right?

Y/N: Umm... Yes

Erwin: Then how about we go for a lunch?

He said while smiling and closed his eyes, I never seen him like that to be honest. "What should I do!? Go or not!? Well think Y/n think you can with him and get know him more! But no! He... Is a commander and I still don't know what should I do! But also you are the one who told him to prove in 7 day."

I was so in deep thought that I forgot that Erwin is still standing there.

Erwin: Y/n?

When Erwin called me I snapped out of my thoughts.

Y/N: Yes ok! I will go.

Erwin: Good then, let's meet in 10 mins.

After that I left the office and saw that Hange is standing there. Looking at me with no expression.

I walked towards her, she didn't said anything thing just looking at me.

Y/N: Are you going to see Erwin in his office?

Hange: 'Erwin'?

Y/N: Yeah...? Wha--

I suddenly realized that I called Erwin by his name. Again Hange caught me.

Y/N: ...

Hange: Haha! SO TELL ME HOW WAS IT!!?

Y/N: He invited me to have lunch with him

Hange: Oh my god! That's really cool!

Y/N: Anyways where are you going?

Hange: Oh right. We have a meeting with Erwin, about the formation.

"Seems like this expedition is really important"

Y/N: Ok then talk to you later.

Hange: YUP! And~ have fun~

Then I went to my room but then I noticed a piece of paper outside the window. "What is this?" I opened the window to take the paper and saw it is from Annie.