Chapter 1: Extremely Strong {2}

Y/N's POV:
I was gliding through the buildings and saw Bertholdt I didn't say anything. I got down and saw that the Solider of Garrison were running here and there. And eventually I saw Connie and Eren came from the wall the guy who was with Sasha is laying down and having a bandaid on his head Mikasa and Armin ran towards Eren and by judging the environment I can feel everyone's fear.

Someone from behind: Why does it have to be today... just the day before our selection...?

I turned arround to see who it was and saw Jean having his left hand on his forehead.

Y/N: Um...Jean everything will be fine don't worry.

Author's POV:

After a few minutes letter Kitz Woermann told everyone to gather he divided everyone into groups. Y/N, Marco, Annie, Bertholdt, Reiner were together in one group.

Y/N's POV:

I was about to leave where I saw Eren and Jean fighting where as Mikasa was just standing.

Mikasa: I will go with you too Eren!

Eren: No! You don't you go with them and you don't have to follow me every where!

Eren head-butted Mikasa. And then I took my ODM gear gasses and left the base. Meanwhile we were gliding using our ODM gear I saw two titans coming towards us it was 15m tall.

Y/N: Titans 15m from the west!

I screamed Reiner and Annie follow that where me Marco and Bertholdt were behind for support. Reiner cut the neck very swiftly and Annie's one was a bit messy to be honest but the blood vaporized quickly. Reiner and Annie came towards us.

Marco: Wow you both are so good!

I agreed with that, then we started to glide in the air again. While moving Marco came to me and said...

Marco: Y/n you have a really good eyesight those Titans were so far and yet you saw that wow.

I smiled at Marco and thanked him. And then we heard a scream.

Reiner: What was that?!

Bertholdt: Seemed like a scream.

Annie: It sounds like Armin's.

Marco: Its from the east.

Y/N: Let's go then.

We used the gear in order to reach there, but before that I saw an old woman chased by a Titan. I looked at everyone and said...

Y/N: You all go! I going after that Titan!

Everyone nodes. I saw that woman went into an alley and before the Titan could do so I point my ODM gear at it and landed on its shoulders "Long time no see titans" I thought to myself and I cut the back. My first kill as a human. I then follow the old woman but...it was too late another Titan already grabbed her and chewed her upper part of the body. To be honest...I didn't planed or imagined that. I used my ODM gear to kill that Titan as well but before I could Mikasa killed that Titan. I nodded at Mikasa as thanking her and she did the same then Mikasa and I went to that direction where Armin screamed. Mikasa looked so tensed.
We reached that area Jean and others were there already...but something is wrong...I looked around but couldn't find Eren not only Eren but the other people who were in the group...except Armin.

Author's POV:

Y/N and Mikasa reached the place where everyone was Armin was sitting and looking down. Everyone was sharing glance with each other. Mikasa and Y/N moved towards Annie.

Y/N's POV:

Me and Mikasa looked at Annie she was with Bertholdt, Reiner and Marco

Mikasa: Annie!