Chapter 1: New Plan {4}

Y/N's POV:

I was on the roof top with Armin and Mikasa we saw that the abnormal Titan was getting eaten by those other Titan. But suddenly me and Armin saw a Titan coming towards the Titan Armin then got shocked. Mean while others joined us as well.

(15 mins earlier)

Armin: Why is this not generating it's body...?

Armin said while his eyes got widen.

Mikasa: I thought that if we could solve the mystry of that Titan, it might give us a way to overcome our bleak predicament...

"I agree" someone said we turned around to see who is that. It was Reiner with Bertholdt Anime and Jean.

Reiner: If it's get eaten we won't learn anything....Lets keep it alive while killing the others clinging to its body...

"ARE YOU INSANE REINER!!" Jean shouted.

Jean: We can finally get out of here!

Y/N: What if it might be able to help us...

I finally said something.

Annie: Might it not prove greater weapon than any cannon?

Annie then said.

Jean: HELP US ARE YOU SERIOUS Y/N,
ANNIE!?

Then suddenly Armin and I saw a Titan coming.

Armin: That Titan...that's...the one who ate Thomas...

Suddenly the Titan start moving and ran towards the the Titan which killed Thomas, while other titans just cut off his hand. He then bite the titans neck which ate Thomas.
We were all stunned. And then then he picked that Titan up...still holding it's neck with his teeth...his ribs were broken and then he looked back and throw the titan on another Titan which was coming after him...it was really hard that they fall on a building.
"Come on" Jean said...

Y/N: That...Titan...it's not only killing but taking revenge...?
I whispered to myself. And then the titan starts to scream and fall on the ground. Steam was coming out...

Jean: That's enough...We are leaving!
That thing was useless now come!
After all a Titan is still a Titan.

But we were so busy looking at that Titan because...it wasn't Titan it was a human which took Titan form but who it was...
Steam was coming out and finally reveal that person...

We were so surprised and confused at the same time Armin told us that Eren was dead he got eaten by a Titan...then How is Eren coming out from that Titan!?
I looked at Bertholdt and then Annie and Reiner.

Jean: Hey...what is it...

Jean stopped and Mikasa then ran towards Eren she hugged him and then checked whether he is alive or not like checking his heart beat.

{Few days earlier}

AUTHOR'S POV:

Bells are ringing which means the Scouts Regiment is here people were gathering on the road to see them, Eren, Mikasa, Armin they were gathering as well to see the Scouts.

Y/N's POV:

I asked Armin that "Hey Armin where are you this early in the morning" Armin turned around, smiled and said "Oh Good morning
Y/N, Me Eren Mikasa we are going to see the scouts. " Scouts... I thought to myself "Hey Y/N wanna go with us!? " Armin said "Yeah come with us" Eren said I can see the excitement on his eyes "Uhh...Okay...Lets go" I said.