Chapter 1: Court Martial II {7}

Y/N's POV:

Commander Nile: At the age of nine, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackerman. Stabbed and killed three adult robber-kidnaper.

They killed three kidnappers? I thought to myself.

Commander Nile: Even though it was in self-defense, we can not help but to question his basic humanity. Should we really place personal and funds in his hands? Not to mention the very fate of humanity?!

Everyone in the room started muttering but this time even louder. A man from them pointed at Mikasa.

She... She is a monster too!

Yeah we should dissect her as well just for safety! Another man said.

Y/N: What's wrong with them... Why are they bringing Mikasa in this.

Eren: please hold on! I might be a monster but she have nothing to do with it!

Eren: Nothing at all!

Merchant: Like we can believe you!

Eren: But it's the truth!

Merchant: She is one if you have to protect her!

Eren: NO!!!

Eren shouted even though he is right. How can merchant said something like that!?

Eren: No... It's not like that... But you are all using your speculation to push your selfish agendas!

Eren's those words kept everyone in silence.

Eren: In fact... Is it bad... None of you even seen a Titan before, then why are you so afraid off?!

Eren stopped for a bit. What will he say after that?

Eren: what's the use of power if you are not going to fight?!

Eren: If you are afraid of fighting for your lives, then help me!

Eren: You... YOU COWARDS! JUST SHUT UP! AND INVEST EVERYTHING ONE ME!!

That left everyone who were opposing, left in silence. And suddenly Commander Nile said one of his solider to take aim.
Every solider in the room aimed there guns at Eren. But suddenly...

Y/N: What's with that sudden kick!?

I shouted not so loudly. Captain Levi went to Eren and kicked him in the face and made his tooth fell of!

Y/N: aaa... Poor tooth...

He is kicking Eren continuously... Each sounds louder and louder. Everyone left in shock Mikasa was going to protect Eren but Captain Rico and Armin stopped her. After kicking Captain Levi rested his foot in Eren's face then dropped it and hold his hair... Eren's face is not pretty messed up...

Captain Levi: My personal belief is that pain is the best tool for teaching discipline.

Tool...?! Really... Nice tool... I thought to myself.

Captain Levi: what you need now is taught a lesson, not giving a talking-to. And you happen to be in perfect kicking position.

After fishing his sentence he started to kick him again.

"Enough how long is he going to kick him!?" I looked at Commander Erwin "why isn't he telling him to stop but to remain silent."
Then finally Commander Nile said something