Chapter 2: Thunder Storm II {15}

Before starting it switch to Dark mode it will be really cool to read it 👍

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/N's POV:

After taking to Erwin he hold the umbrella, he so tall that the umbrella didn't even touched my head. The umbrella was quite big so we fit under that.

I looked up at Erwin he was looking front. The sound of rain was really loud. "It's so quite"

Y/N: How far...?

Erwin: We are nearly here.

After some minutes of walk, we finally reached there, It was inn with bar. I looked around and saw a beautiful woman, the woman came to us.
"She must be the waitress" I thought

Waitress: Commander Erwin, what brought you here?

She said with a smile, and looked at me.

Erwin: We need to stay here for a night, can you arrange a room for two?

She nodded at went inside, and after a few moments later she.

Waitress: I am so sorry, but only one room is available at the moment because of the rain...

Erwin looked at me and I did the same, and then I looked at Erwin's clothes they are all wet.

Y/N: It's ok. It's for today only so... It's fine we will adjust.

Erwin: Bu--

Y/N: No, buts. You will catch cold if you stays like this, Commander.

Erwin just looked at me and then the waitress lead us to our room.

Erwin's POV:

Y/N: No, buts. You will catch cold if you stays like this, Commander.

When she said that, her eyes were showing nothing but her tone was full of worries.

Then she finally came with the room keys, we both then followed her to the room.

It's quite a big, I went inside. Then Y/n moved towards the closest amd opened it.

Y/N: Erwin, there's no spear clothes here. Wait let me get some spear clothes for you.

Y/N's POV:

As I said Erwin just nodded.

I went out and asked the waitress if they have any spear clothes.

Waitress: We don't have any spear clothes but we do have some robes.

When she went to brought the robes, I walked towards the near table and sat there.

I put the my left hands on the table and and support my face on it and looked outside through the window.

"It's getting dark, the rain is still falling heavily. Wait is that mean we have to stay the night... Here... In one room!?

I thought while covering my mouth and closed my eyes while my cheeks were all read.

"No don't think anything stupid."  I shake my head. After a minutes later, a hand landed on my shoulder,

I turned and it was the waitress. She handed me the robes, and gave me a smile.

Y/N: What...