Chapter 2: Beautiful {12}

10 hours ago:

Erwin's POV:

I was walking by the Hall to take the things I needed for the 'Long-Range scouting formation.' And then saw some soldier running towards the field.

Hey! Have you seen the fight between
Y/N L/N and Eren Jaeger! Said a solider.

"There is a fight going on between Y/n and Eren?" I thought.

No! let's go! Said the other solider.

I went to see that too. When I reached there, I saw that Levi was already there watching the fight.

Erwin: So, who is winning?

Levi: L/N won the last match against Eren.

After hearing, I was oddly feeling proud.

Eren was about to throw a punch, Y/n was concentrated of Y/n and suddenly her eyes looked at me.

"Don't look at me, concentrate on Eren." I thought to myself. But suddenly a solider stand in the way of my view. And couldn't see what happened after.

But the next thing happened was Y/n was on the ground and Crista Lenz and Sasha Braus were helping her.

They took her to the infirmary and I told Levi to assign the rest some work to do. Then I went to the infirmary as well. I saw that Mikasa Ackerman, Ymir, Reiner all were there.
The nurse came and said all of us that.

Nurse: Don't worry it's just minor injury, Eren you punched really hard right?

Eren: I don't know... I... Got full strength all of my body some how... I am extremely sorry...

Nurse: It's ok.

The nurse then looked at me.

Nurse: Commander, can you come here for a second?

Erwin: Yes sure.

I went inside the infirmary, and saw Y/n on the bed... the nurse came towards me and said.

Nurse: You don't need to worry, she is all right, she might not wake up for a while.

Erwin: How long?

Nurse: Hmm for... Like 9 to 10 hours. But it's so wired that her bruise got healed within a minute. Maybe because she have a lot of immunity.

Erwin: Ok, thank you.

The nurse then went for something. Which makes Y/n and me left alone in the room.
I walked towards are bed, where she was lying.

Erwin: You, are sleeping soundly.

I said with a smile, then I left the infirmary.

But still, I was worried. I couldn't concentrate at work. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door, It was Hange.

Erwin: Are you feeling alright now, Hange?

I asked her, after all her two Titans died, and I know it's someone among us.

Hange: Yeah, Erwin I am ok now. I am here because I heard that Y/n got injured is she ok?

Erwin: Yeah... The nurse said that she will woke up after 9 to 10 hours.

I looked at Hange, I saw that she was smiling.

Erwin: Why are you smiling Hange?

Hange: Are you worried, about her?