chapter 3: 57th Sortie beyond the walls {16}

One month later

It's already been one month since that day. I was sitting on the chair in my and Sasha's room, looking outside the window. Commander and I didn't talked much after that day. Whenever I meet him, he always seems busy and I just salute him and get away from there.

Today we have a meeting, about the long distance scouting formation. I wonder how it's going to be.

I was somehow nervous and excited at the same time.
I was nervous because I have to face some titans and I am excited because well...

I can finally become my titan

While thinking that a smile formed on my face it was a very creepy smile, Sasha noticed that.

SASHA: Why are you smiling like that?

Asked Sasha. I snapped out of my thinking and looked at her

Y/N: I am really excited for tomorrow's expedition. I said with a very calm tone.

She stared at me for a moment then just replied with a "ok" and left the room.

"Did I do something suspicious?" I thought to my self then also left the room for the meeting.

At the meeting

Everyone was present there Deiter Ness was explaining the formation to us

Dieter Ness: It's the primary forward reccon squad that will encounter titans Row-1-8 Y/N you will be in there.
As soon as they spot any titan they have to fire red smoke round.
Anyone who sees the flame should fire the same round to relay the signal
When the commander sees it, he will fire a green smoke round and shows the formation where to go, thus the entire formation can advance.

I nodded then Dieter explained everyone everything but the thing is we don't know at what position Eren will be.

After that when we got out of the room I heard two solider were talking it was Berthold and Reiner, I went towards them and the just nodded and Reiner said "Remember"
I reply with a nod.

To be honest the place I am a signed at is the best place for me.

After that I went to the stable to see my horse and saw Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Connie and Jean they all looked worried especially Mikasa of course would be worried about Eren and I walked to them to cheer them up a little bit that's the only thing I can do for now...

Y/N: Hey!!

They all looked at me and smiled

Y/N: Don't worry guys nothing will happen to us after all we joined the Scouts not just for dying right! And Mikasa nothing to be worried about Eren will be fine! "Right... "

One hour later:

We all gathered in front of the gate we all were ready for our departure the gate slowly lift up and Erwin was at the very front and the I am at the very back unable to see him but I can hear him speak clearly.

Erwin: Move Out!

As he said we all moved forward at once. We all came out of the wall for the first time for me it was for the first time in 4 years. The outside looks just like inside but the houses are all destroyed and filled with titans. Erwin then shouted